Williams Renault FW 18 by warok

Hey warok my car looks different than your, mine has the number 11 so the HP its cut in half

qcc7d

Hey Alex... you made a great car but that does not transform you onto a god or someone like this to criticise without arguments the work of warok. He's doing great job too and he is not in the world of modding from so long time ago.

I don't know what is going with you those weeks... first you ask to get paid to make modding and now criticse others work? What the hell?

Hey Alex... you made a great car but that does not transform you onto a god or someone like this to criticise without arguments the work of warok. He's doing great job too and he is not in the world of modding from so long time ago.

I don't know what is going with you those weeks... first you ask to get paid to make modding and now criticse others work? What the hell?

To make simple, it has me to accuse of having to fly are works of the FW18.
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/rothmans-williams-renault-fw-18-hd.45694/
I are said to him(her), that he could compared our works.

Who allows him(her) of stolen works him(it) that I made on the caterham and to set etre the author.
He(it) also stole the work of Ferrari, red bul (ML2166) and toro rosso (pebz). It is not enough to modify two, three logo to be the author.

Now, I do not want that my post is closed, I kindly request you to continue your conversation by private message. If this conversation has to take place, thank you.

To make simple, it has me to accuse of having to fly are works of the FW18.
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/rothmans-williams-renault-fw-18-hd.45694/
I are said to him(her), that he could compared our works.

Who allows him(her) of stolen works him(it) that I made on the caterham and to set etre the author.
He(it) also stole the work of Ferrari, red bul (ML2166) and toro rosso (pebz). It is not enough to modify two, three logo to be the author.

Now, I do not want that my post is closed, I kindly request you to continue your conversation by private message. If this conversation has to take place, thank you.
Don't worry, I just exposed my opinion. It is not flaming or something like that, I just said what he posted on another post.
Seeing that you use google translator warok, I advise you, to help you, that the text you write is more understandable without the (her), (it), etc. Keep doing great job, you worth it.

Edit: You got a private message.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years