williams FW34

williams FW34

481529432.png

846258632.png

http://www.mediafire.com/?zc30aak2e4tu77o

It is her(its) the probleme you wait, I have to ask for the help(assistant) of a person, but nobody not my answered, nevertheless it is not hard that I ask for. I ask no more that that you made for LOTUS E20.
t9bzn5i001lgzvjvxdf.jpg

But well I am surprised, when I see that since the publication of the version 1.42 of lotus, there was less than 3 % of thanking.

117 download of the version 1.42 for 3 thank you.

It is not for the glory, but at least for the respect of work.
especially that force india is well advanced

Otherwise I look for a man tester, he has to have some spare time to test car (check of skins) and to send me a report(relationship) with explicit image. This person also has to be capable, to go looked only good quality photo to verify eliefs.

I shall be very strict in the selection, it is for it that I look for a person who speaks either French, or English.

I do not look for a person who just want the car one be possible more top that the others, anyway it is about car in the course of elaboration.

for force india, williams and sauber.

It is sooo hard to say : THANK'S MERCI DANKE GRACIAS !!!!;);)
;)

If my proposal interests you for debugging force india told me.

We just have to edit a picture, post it, a good look, a little time and have pictures of the last force india.

Then you have compared, checked all the "borders" and the rest.

But well I am surprised, when I see that since the publication of the version 1.42 of lotus, there was less than 3 % of thanking.

117 download of the version 1.42 for 3 thank you.

It is not for the glory, but at least for the respect of work.
especially that force india is well advanced

I 'do' skins for aircraft in IL2 and Cliffs of Dover, not being thanked is normal I am afraid, I had tens of thousands of downloads from one site and about 300 'thank you's'

Many thanks for your work

the worst for me is the Williams F1 Team FW28 request of a member, he did not even thank me.
Otherwise the Force India and sauber are 80%, the Ferrari was 10-15%.
The sauber will certainly be the next.

I think not that I would be the right one for it. I know nothing about modding, my English is bad, et je ne parle pas bien français. .:(

I think not that I would be the right one for it. I know nothing about modding, my English is bad, et je ne parle pas bien français. .:(
You does not have has to modder, you just has has to verify the paint(painting) and sponsor on the car. And you sends me your tale returned under with an image and a small text. We just have to be of friendly on the legend has to use.

Example.
To make fast
Red cross for error, green square for lack or blue circle for a symmetry.

797766stitre.png

Thank you for photo, I have to use color of the year last one who seemed to me very close, I go to see(visit) to modify it.

I go to see(visit) if he adds of the other sponsor of senna, to bring 5 millions and not not etre on the car:confused:. And williams has for habit to change skin.
The color of the system of DRS is not good

ok, I'm sending the car by mp. TU uses the legend you want, but it is clear.

Tomorrow stake has in the daytime of the color williams in front of the cockpit (thank you camopi)

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 80 19.0%
  • €151-500

Votes: 117 27.9%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 69 16.4%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 36 8.6%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 42 10.0%
  • €3001-5000