When will we see some European Sportscars?

Diagram on cars/tracks available vs how many active users there are in iRacing.
Should be noted that the inactive numbers are much closer between USA and Europe, which tells it´s own story really.

Greyed out area is what is coming. Only did it for the tracks because i can´t off the top of my head remember exactly what cars are coming. I know Lotus 49 and Mclaren though.

Should also mention that US tracks includes Rovals and Ovals with a racetrack.
They are considered road courses so had to be included. Pure ovals are not included.

Jetta is not included :) The Americans say it´s a european car but the euros are in denial saying they have never seen that car before ;)

Not really surprising knowing the background of the guys who brought us iRacing and the titles they previously made.

Like Polyphony and their glut of Japanese cars in GT5 (or any other GT release).

I dont mind really ;) Same as DTM but a lot more cheaper for sure. If licensing costs are the problem this could be a good option for iRacing.

Would be nice to see a series with real cars instead of always a single make car.

I dont mind really ;) Same as DTM but a lot more cheaper for sure. If licensing costs are the problem this could be a good option for iRacing.

Would be nice to see a series with real cars instead of always a single make car.
Would that even work though, considering that the shell is a BMW, the team is a collaboration between WestCoastRacing and BMW etc.

Same with Volvo etc. (even though Volvo probably are a bit more down to earth in terms of license costs)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back