What would your permanent number be from 2-99?

Let's say none of the drivers existed and F1 was a sport where anyone could compete. What would your permanent number be?

First choice: #5 (Already taken by Seb Vettel)
Second choice: #55

The number 5 has always been relevant in my life.

#87, no second choice needed :p

I was always betwwen 8 and 7 for my favourite number, for several reasons, so I decided to do a combination, and it would be either #78 or #87, and I like the scond most :D

33 - chosen in 2001 since I have a motorcycle driving license
2nd choice: 66 (2x33) used by Zanardi too or maybe 24
In disparate case: 24, 99, 3, 7, 8, 11
But in the case of being a Ferrari driver: 11 or 12, 27 or 28 or 56 (it reminds me the 156 of 1961:cool:)
Don't let my explain, I'll can take 2 pages.... :D

I'd probably put 3 numbers down as follows:
#13 - I love the number, first race I ever won in sim racing was under that number, same story with my first pole position (It came a few weeks later than the first win, though I'm even more proud of this as it was on Nordschleife). I also love to be opposite and show that there is no such thing as unlucky numbers, at least to me!
#95 - Simple, year of my birth, not much meaning to it other than that, but I like the number nonetheless
#49 - No idea why with this one, just again, no meaning to me really, I kind of like it too though...

13, on that day i was born, i was always lucky on 13th days in a month. I also like the number and dont give a :poop: about the things you say about it
Or the 20, 3, 7, or 96.
The 20 was the number were i took my first pole position and win in karting... And my last so far (ok, i got one poleposition but with No. 1 which isnt avaible). The 3 appeared quite often in the last time in my life... The 7 is nreally nice, also im a big Schuey fan, he has 7 titles. 7 stars on the helmet. Or 96, the number of my football club. :p

So:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back