Well, it may not be Done- but it seems pretty Dead!

Keith_G

Premium
I've put off writing this just hoping that something good would happen but I have no idea what the deal is. I put my faith in SimBin that you would produce a good game and keep it moving forward but my patience has been sorely tested. I believe in supporting the devs by buying their wares so that they can continue to create but after spending much over $100 on this game I have been stuck with hot
lapping for over 9 months. To add insult to injury everything I have bought with full price VRP has been put on sale time and again, just so I'm made sure to look like a fool for buying it early on.

Then you virtually finish another game that has much of what I would love to see in R3E but of course I would have to pay another $55 (40 euro) to get it even though it is highly advertised in the game that I can only hotlap with a few other cars. So obviously you know how to create AI and races but haven't bothered to add even a rudimentary level of it to the game I have already invested a great deal of money in.

I think it is time you apologize to your loyal customers and give us some hope that we haven't been as stupid as we seem! Sure you have contest with nice prizes, but the same 20-30 guys win those every time so they really are only contest between a few very good racers. I don't have a problem with that, and I do have fun racing them but I do have a problem with the way I have been treated. How about it SimBin - step up to the plate and let us know what is happening and give the loyal customers who have purchased much or all of your content a reason to remain loyal!

I do thank Jay for spending time on this forum and trying to respond to some hard questions, but I think it is time that the owners of the company respond to their customers.

Last edited:
I'd rather just buy a fully finished race sim. Not into all this new way of developing games and buying this, adding that. Just release a fully finished and complete Simbin race sim and your fans will buy it.

I think this new way is born out of necessity. It' not hard for developers to identify what works and what doesn't. If they want to continue to exist, they must adapt. It's simple survival in a rapidly changing world.

• Mikko Lashay

Could be a process to find out. Personally, if I like a game, I wouldn't be discouraged by that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 391 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 262 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 252 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 184 7.7%
  • < 5 years