well bad news...Boooooo

Well I was just doing normal things like I always do and my hand was doing pretty good until today. I was messing around before the race today and went to clean my glasses of all things. Sure enough POP there goes my hand, and I sent myself all the way back to square one on the healing process. So I mostly likely I will not be racing for a while unfortunately. Maybe I could be a live steward or something I don't know but even typing this is killing me if I don't one hand type it... :mad: Sorry I missed the race today because of my stupid hand... I will hopefully be up and running for the leagues but I'm not sure at this point now. I'll have to give it a couple of weeks to see what it's going to do.

Thanks guys I appreciate it. My father isn't helping the matter either... lol... I had showed him iRacing a couple times and he likes to have me setup a test session with the A oval car at Daytona for him. So now every time I talk to him he asks if I have a race tonight... I keep having to tell him "No, it hurts to ##$#!! much to turn the wheel". Last night when I talked to him and that same thing was said he called me a wuss... :tongue: I may have to get him an iRacing account now...hehe

Lets see... autoclutch/blip, map a button to upshift, paddle downshift... steer with your knees on a straight to check fuel...

seriously - rest it up and get well, we miss you ontrack!.

not only that, enable autoshifting!!!!

yes, finaly today realised that now there is also autoshifting available....really didn´t see this one coming
in short Joe, only one hand is really needed so no excuse for you :rolleyes:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back