rF2 Week 39 Renault Clio's @ Mores

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
This week in the RaceDepartment rFactor 2 club we visit Mores!

The Renault Clio 197 with an F4R RS 2.0 litre engine, 4 cylinders and 16 valve, has a sequentially controlled transmission with 6 gears and controlled differential. The dimensions are 3772mm in lengths, 1675mm in width with a wheelbase of 2475mm, has a weight of only 930kg, equipped with Michelin tyres and is front wheel driven.

Autodromo di Mores is a permanent motor racing and motorbike race track on the Italian island of Sardinia. Building first started on the circuit on 15 July 2000 and was completed on 15 March 2003. The circuit hosts the Prove Libere Motociclistiche, Sardegna VaCanze, BMW Academy, Gully Racing and Sardegna Motori.

Schedule
Both servers will be online all week for practicing. The servers are setup with an extended first practice session. Please only use this practice session when racing online for fun, do not vote it round unless being asked to do so.

Week 39 Start Date: Monday September 23, 2013
Week 39 End Date: Sunday September 29, 2013
Race days for official ranked sessions

· Monday, September 23,

· Tuesday September 24,

· Wednesday, September 25,

· Thursday September 26,

· Friday September 27,

· Saturday September 28,

· Sunday September 29,

Time schedule for official ranked sessions

· Qualification: 19:30 GMT

· Race Starts: 19:45 GMT (20 mins)

· Race Ends: 20:05 GMT

Event Details
Server:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #R
Car: Renault Clio
Track: Mores
Mod: Here
Weather:
Dry
Road condition: Naturally progressing
Tyre wear: 2x
Mechanical failure: Time scaled

Information:
Server name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #R
Password:Click here for the server password
RaceLog: After each session your fastest laptime, result and rank are published inside the RaceLog system.Click here or quickly navigate to the RaceLog section of your choice via the navigation button on the site and forums.

Discuss, support, encourage and share!
This event thread will be the central thread for the GT Series discussions this week.
You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Please type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification or just leave a post that you will be participating in the first upcoming race, and of course we very much like to see your race reports:)
Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. Remember that first post where somebody else helped you for the first time, helping is nice!
Have a great week and see you on track!

@Miroslav Davidovic , not tonight for me. Just came home from a long day of work, right after to a restaurant with my family... I am stuffed...pffffftttttt.... Might make my debut wednesday night! :) Tomorrow night I need to go to fysio...bad knees... :p

Sorry to hear Steafan. :(
Wednesday it is if not today!

Edit:
As I said feel free to tag anybody you know who might be interested, also if you can'T join your self.

Hey guys, im new here and im trying to join the server for some practice laps, but the server is not selectble for me, some servers I can click the "join" buttun and try to download the mods (always fails) but this server I cant even click join.. its greyed out. :/

Hey guys, im new here and im trying to join the server for some practice laps, but the server is not selectble for me, some servers I can click the "join" buttun and try to download the mods (always fails) but this server I cant even click join.. its greyed out. :/

Hey Vladimir, we have the mod for you in the top post. We just had a race, so hopefully we will join us tomorrow!

Ok, thanks Ian and Miroslav *fellow countryman* ;)

Il mod it tommorow and try and join you guys, just gonna find out exacty what time that is in Sweden.

By the way, do u all use headsets? Idont have one right now but if its something al racers use then il go get one :)

Thanks again.

So let me see if this works now? :p

Who is up for this? C'mon people let's bring some live in here, it'S about time!

I'm on tonight, who's gonna join? If not tonight, when would you prefer?

Feel free to share tag and invite who ever you know/want!

Unfortunately I have been out of the racing scene for a month now mate and wont be online until next year as I am on work in South Africa and the internet here is, erm, very expensive or totally :poop: :unsure:

You guys have fun :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years