VSCC S2 | Round 1: Cordoba | 1 December 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round1_zpseaabc7d8.png

Briefing: 5 - 10 minutes starts 19:20GMT (only for round1 it's MANDATORY all drivers come)
Practice: On race day the servers will be open all day to practice

Qualification: 19:30 GMT (20 minutes)
Warm-up: 19:50 GMT (10 minutes)
Race: 20:00 GMT (50 minutes)
Note:
normal tire wear, normal fuel use

Special notes for the race:
This Race will be a standing start, Please take care and stick to your line, any driver who deviates from he's line and causes a accident will be deemed at fault (if this happens in the red zone)
the red zone will be reviewed by the admins automatically, we have introduced this so that every single driver takes care when the race starts, penalties will be severe!

"2.2 In order to place some control over the possibility of first lap incidents we will consider the area between the “Start Line”, (including the your starting grid possition), until the end of the designated RZ area marked on the trackmap included in each driver briefing to be “The Red Zone” where passing is to be conducted with extreme care. Should an incident occur because a driver chooses to pass in this “Red Zone” the driver making the pass will be held responsible for the incident.

Server 1 name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM VSCC 1 (Live Stream server)
Server 2 name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM VSCC 2 (Reserves server)
Server password: click here
Teamspeak password: click here
Racing rules: click here (every driver must read this!)
Skinpack: Click me
Alternative: Click me

SERVER 1: Live Streamed (updated 30/11/13)
Untitled1.png

Server 2: Reserve's Race
11.png

3jo9_zpsfcef0614.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Turn 5, No going over the white line to try and get a better run in, this can cause a accident when you come back on track, and also violates the white line rule.

GSC2013-11-2617-44-16-00_zps79792800.png

Here is the ideal line to come into the pits (please stay to the right of the orange line) running wide and slowing down at the same time can cause a accident with faster cars approaching!
GSC2013-11-2617-45-21-77_zpsde6b866e.png

Yes, and a little nervous being as there's so many on track with little room :)

The line crossing... is it all 4 wheels, or can we take 2 over?

The tension reminds me of the movie "Jaws". When the music starts, you don't quite know what to expect....:confused:....but bring it on so Mr Bishop and I can chew your tyres off....:laugh:

Special notes for the race:
This Race will be a standing start, Please take care and stick to your line, any driver who deviates from he's line and causes a accident will be deemed at fault (if this happens in the red zone)
the red zone will be reviewed by the admins automatically, we have introduced this so that every single driver takes care when the race starts, penalties will be severe!

I think it's worthwhile to clarify what is the "red zone" so it's clearly understood by everyone.

The Skin pack is released guys, see the first post just above the server 1 live stream list

Before you install the VSCC2 league pack, please delete all the previous liveries related to this league. Even if they sit outside of our league pack,
do not delete any default content.

To install the pack just place the GameData folder in your main game folder where the GSC.Exe site and let it overwrite.

with thanks from the RD Staff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 252 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%