V0.8 speculation

Lighting looks amazing in that vid...

And also, as a long time prancing horse fan (25+ years as a fan and still going strong) that 312 is wreaking havoc on my blood pressure. If it's in the update on Friday i know i am going to have to cancel dinner with my team at work, no question...

Lighting looks amazing in that vid...

And also, as a long time prancing horse fan (25+ years as a fan and still going strong) that 312 is wreaking havoc on my blood pressure. If it's in the update on Friday i know i am going to have to cancel dinner with my team at work, no question...
Lmao, if I had sick leave left it would be a cough day for me also lol!
I thought the shadows looked far better in that video than how it looks currently but now that you said it's the lighting I think that's what's making it look so much better overall. Did you check out the smoke from the tire lock up? It's stunning!

Lmao, if I had sick leave left it would be a cough day for me also lol!
I thought the shadows looked far better in that video than how it looks currently but now that you said it's the lighting I think that's what's making it look so much better overall. Did you check out the smoke from the tire lock up? It's stunning!
The smoke is the exact same as what we currently have..... put the video at .25 speed and watch it again, you can see the 2D images.....

http://www.tgmonline.it/2014/03/news/immagini-esclusive-di-assetto-corsa/

and with Google translate...
http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.tgmonline.it/2014/03/news/immagini-esclusive-di-assetto-corsa/&edit-text=

tgmonline said:
The new release of the game, expected in the coming days, will include two new cars: the extraordinary and beautiful 1975 Ferrari 312T Lauda and Regazzoni ("hero" of the film even Rush), and the Lotus Exige 240R. Added to this is an update of the AI routines, improved global illumination, with sharper contrasts, and a significant upgrade of the system of procedural clouds.

assetto_corsa-1.jpg

assetto_corsa-2.jpg

assetto_corsa-3.jpg

assetto_corsa-4.jpg

LOL at the Multi Player speculation. Every update some people predict MP is due to come only to be proved wrong. Why people speculate based on zero facts is quite amusing. Must be quite sad to be constantly disappointed. I don't really expect MP until 1.0 and being a patient person that's fine. Looking forward to the 312 on Friday.

LOL at the Multi Player speculation. Every update some people predict MP is due to come only to be proved wrong. Why people speculate based on zero facts is quite amusing. Must be quite sad to be constantly disappointed. I don't really expect MP until 1.0 and being a patient person that's fine. Looking forward to the 312 on Friday.
I changed up my approach this update! I'm not expecting multi this time, so maybe it will come! lol

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back