Urgent: Can someone sort out the AIW for two tracks.

Jimlaad43

Nice apex, I'll take it!
Staff
Premium
I am running the rFactor Simulation Career in the Forum Games section using rFactor tracks. There are two tracks I want to use, but the AIW needs sorting. I would do it, but the AIWCAM editor doesn't work on Windows 8 at the moment. I need corridors and Driving line done for two tracks, one is mine and another is made by @Ron Squire. If anyone is able to make decent AIW for my track The Old Quarry and Ron's track Llanwern International Circuit that I can do a decent race simulation on, I would be so thankful. I need them done son too.

I just had a look at The old Quarry and it seems that most of the corridors need redoing. that's going to take a long time in rF. Can't you do it in BTB?

I don't mind doing the AIW fast line but the corridors need doing first.

I just had a look at The old Quarry and it seems that most of the corridors need redoing. that's going to take a long time in rF. Can't you do it in BTB?

I don't mind doing the AIW fast line but the corridors need doing first.
Just do it with the AIWCAM editor. Click on the "Find Corridors" button and it does it automatically. Both circuits just need the corridors and line doing. It isn't that hard really, but as I've said in the other thread, the program doesn't work for me to do it. I don't have the source file for either with me on this laptop, so I can't do it with BTB.

cars sat on entrance to pit lane?? Too many cars for the number of garages?

Open the aiw file in notepad - starting grid = ---- At the mo its 104 I think you've got 60 in the aiw garages

Thanks @ebrich That works so much better than it did. The AI line is good enough (Not perfect, but It won't matter) and I sorted the pits problem. I'll re-release that AIW file on rFC and credit you for it. Like this post if you are fine with me just posting that Dropbox link, if not, I'll upload it somewhere else.
I hope you don't have trouble with Llanwern.

If you could upload it somewhere - I nave a habit of empting dropbox regularly.

Lianwern - pain in the butt. All the runoff points are set for the ai to drive on so i have to go round and sort em by hand before doing fast lane. And the whole track is one object which needs to be split into sections . I can do that in Blender.

If you could upload it somewhere - I nave a habit of empting dropbox regularly.

Lianwern - pain in the butt. All the runoff points are set for the ai to drive on so i have to go round and sort em by hand before doing fast lane. And the whole track is one object which needs to be split into sections . I can do that in Blender.
Llanwern isn't mine, so I can't say I'm responsible for that. Thanks for doing this again.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back