tyre walls?

A

austinman55

• austinman55

hi!

im currently working on my 1st track, ive just finished making the track, i just want to do a few tweeks with the textures. my track in real life has 2 tyres white then 2 tyres yellow for the tyre walls... currently i can only work out how to do them all white or all yellow... any ideas how to get it to alternate?

cheers!:lashes:

• austinman55

sorry if i sound stupid, but i don't fully understand what your saying lol,

i'm trying to get the default tyre wall that is white to alternate between yellow and white, from what your saying, are you sugesting doing the tyre walls as a normal wall and make it look like a tyre wall?:question:

You can do exactly that. Make your wall, resize it as needed, change the texture to tires.

To change the texture on the wall menu, select the Materials button, left click on one of the wall sides, it will turn red. Left click on the red line and choose Replace Selected...Got to the Ennis_Extras xpack, (you may need to download that xpack first).

Once you have the Ennis_Extras xpack, go to the Wall folder and find Tirewall folder. In that folder there are many different textures. Choose one and Poof!...you have a tirewall. Hopes this helps

You can do exactly that. Make your wall, resize it as needed, change the texture to tires.

To change the texture on the wall menu, select the Materials button, Left click on one of the wall sides, it will turn red. Right click on the red line and choose Replace Selected...Got to the Ennis_Extras xpack, (you may need to download that xpack first).

Once you have the Ennis_Extras xpack, go to the Wall folder and find Tirewall folder. In that folder there are many different textures. Choose one and Poof!...you have a tirewall. Hopes this helps

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back