Top 3 Teams Available Career Start

Still getting an unusually large amount of DNFs from the teams that you don't expect DNFs from. Just did my race in Canada which was 100% distance, did 17 laps in inters and then the last 53 laps on full wets in 2 stints I saw multiple cars just all of a sudden stop and then DNF for what seemed no apparent reason.

Still getting an unusually large amount of DNFs from the teams that you don't expect DNFs from. Just did my race in Canada which was 100% distance, did 17 laps in inters and then the last 53 laps on full wets in 2 stints I saw multiple cars just all of a sudden stop and then DNF for what seemed no apparent reason.
I didn't have any Problems like this do you use any damage modifier

I tried seting the weather as you said.Not working sorry to say.Must be something else to edit,but no luck so far:(.
I read somwhere that it is posible to edit track weather for specific track.
AI Challange Enhancer v1.2: Out of Sight Bug fixed for all tracks and all conditions (I couldn't fix wet melbourne and wet sao paulo, so I set rain chance for those tracks to 0).
But what files i dont now:mad:

I tried seting the weather as you said.Not working sorry to say.Must be something else to edit,but no luck so far:(.
I read somwhere that it is posible to edit track weather for specific track.
AI Challange Enhancer v1.2: Out of Sight Bug fixed for all tracks and all conditions (I couldn't fix wet melbourne and wet sao paulo, so I set rain chance for those tracks to 0).
But what files i dont now:mad:
I will check once in database and reply you :)

hmm this is weird, just started a new season with this mod, the only database change i have ever done is with this mod, yet in career or any mod, it does not save at all, not even my car set-ups, odd, hopefully it has nothing to do with the flow.bin file :/

hmm this is weird, just started a new season with this mod, the only database change i have ever done is with this mod, yet in career or any mod, it does not save at all, not even my car set-ups, odd, hopefully it has nothing to do with the flow.bin file :/

If you've put the flow.bin file, then it's strange. You sure you have autosave enabled? Why don't you try saving manually? Probably if this doesn't work, you've got a problem in your save or something. This is really weird.

I used database v3.2 in career mode at professional difficulty.
In Malaysian GP Q2, the top 10 cars are running 1:33 or less, which is a second or two faster than the old record, and btw, Vettel didn't get in to Q2:thumbsdown:

Got some Good news Friends
After some Intense Testing in Career and GP Mode I've got some good values for Grip to make the Game harder :)
Lap Times of RBR in Q1: 1:27.344 think i can go still a second Quicker so expecting up to 1:26 low or 1:25 high.

Did you reduced the grip level in the surface material.xml? Because I feel like the track is a lot more slippery now, I can't go flat out in corners where I used to

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back