rF2 Thursday August 13th 2009 - Le Mans Series @ Nordschleife

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy in a blue LMP1 car clearly didn't have enough time to read rules before joining events. Thanks for pushing me out in T2 on first lap..no sorry, nothing.

Great event ruined this time.

The guy in a blue LMP1 car clearly didn't have enough time to read rules before joining events. Thanks for pushing me out in T2 on first lap..no sorry, nothing.

Thats not cool. But please file in a complaint in the appropriate way (pm to racing staff). Also the LMS much be in high-quality at all times.

Hope you have a better event next time Hauka.

Total disaster!!!

The start was fine until T1. Ric Kay hits me and I went all the way hitting everyone... :( I know you didnt mean to, Ric, but we gotta be more carefull, specially in T1.

But ok, I went on and got stuck behind Sean in his Aston, until I made a stupid mistake in 2nd lap. From this point on I made lots of mistakes and my last one was hitting Roy. So so so so sorry, Roy. I was not prepared for you to brake that hard on that turn, because I always do that turn flat out. So so so sorry, man. I really hate when this kind of thing happens... I'm really ashamed...

Then, when I tried to get back on track, I was still very slow, Kevin Ascher couldnt see me in the dark (blind spot, I think) and hit me full speed. Also very sorry, Kevin. It was dark and I dont know what could I have done different in such a narrow part of the track... :(

Thx for the event, RD and staff.

Twisted my ankle at work 2 hours before the race. Got all swollen and sore, but I had to race today so I toughed it out.

Unfortunately on lap 2 it was quite dark and I stated ping ponging off the walls and my suspension was destroyed.

Awesome mod but the curbs on this track made this a very difficult car to drive (LMP2).

Maybe the next track will be more enjoyable.

Total disaster!!!

The start was fine until T1. Ric Kay hits me and I went all the way hitting everyone... :( I know you didnt mean to, Ric, but we gotta be more carefull, specially in T1.

As soon as it went green I had cars disappearing and re-appearing, I only recall hitting the red prototype as it reappered in front of me into the braking zone. Sorry about that Aritan, the start was just un-manageable it seems for my PC. It wasn't a case of being more careful, it was just a PC thing.

Total disaster here as well!
No need to make a proper race report as it basically was the same all the time.
Already at the start hit someone who had spun and destroyed my suspension.
Then for the whole race each 2 mins someone was standing on the street or messing something else up.
I couldn't feel any fun tonight.
And I had headlights problems again (my PLR file is updated with by Enduracers recommended settings)

And to Aritan -> No need to be sorry ;)

Hi man that was me, im realy realy sorry, i would have apologised but i dont type during race and i wasnt sure who it was..

i got hit in turn 1 by someone and i was further down than i should have been.. i was behind you and i think it was shaun stroud.. and he braked later than you and i got caught out a bit.. you did brake very very early for that turn but thats up to you... im very very sorry, i can only apologise.. i was going to find out who you were and email you but on here is good enough.. so so sorry man, was a bit annoyed that someone decided to use me as a break into turn 1 and damage my car also..

infact actualy it was a car coloured similar to yours...

Oke first things first.

Q: 14th with a slow time.

Race 1:

Lot of people facing the wrong way. So on the gp track i was already 9th. Had the rest of the lap a nice battle with 3 Astons but overtook them on the straight. After that i was all alone in the dark, my experience on the track saved me. Can't imagine how it was for people how didn't raced many laps on the track. Had some little bumps, but not that big of deal. But one of the Astons was coming back. Did a pitstop in lap 3. But there was somebody in my spot!. Cost my 1 min to make a stop. After that had a nice race. At the beginning of lap 7 the times said 2min so i thought ok one lap and its over. And made my lap on 6th place but i saw number 1 still not finishing, but i thought it was all over when i passed the finish line, but i needed to do a another lap!!. But had no gas. So drove the gp track and pitted. But there was again somebody in my spot, Sander i think and he was taking forever!!:D. So i lost 2 min in the pits. And was 8th when i came out. But it was already very dark again, but worst of all i did the fuel wrong and needed to make a lap with 19 L. So drove the track in 6th gear, wich was very fun. Some people where shouting help Peter but i didn't see him and had only 1L left when in crossed the finish in 8th place.

I like the track with GTR but this one i don't like. Sector 2 with a LMP car is hell!!, not fun at all. But we know that now for the League. :)

One other thing. Lost of people need to read the rules again. James was trying to tell something before the race, but a lot of people where just driving and chatting when James was also chatting. And please if you say something do it in English!

Another one. Don't chat during race. Sorry etc is oke. But i was driving by myself in lap 3 complety in the dark and there was people chatting the hell out of it. Don't do that i need complete concentration in the dark!!

I am glad i made it, but i will not do it again quickly with these cars on this track. :)

Thanks Bram and James for setting it up and see you Sunday. :)

Oke first things first.

Q: 14th with a slow time.

Race 1:

Lot of people facing the wrong way. So on the gp track i was already 9th. Had the rest of the lap a nice battle with 3 Astons but overtook them on the straight. After that i was all alone in the dark, my experience on the track saved me. Can't imagine how it was for people how didn't raced many laps on the track. Had some little bumps, but not that big of deal. But one of the Astons was coming back. Did a pitstop in lap 3. But there was somebody in my spot!. Cost my 1 min to make a stop. After that had a nice race. At the beginning of lap 7 the times said 2min so i thought ok one lap and its over. And made my lap on 6th place but i saw number 1 still not finishing, but i thought it was all over when i passed the finish line, but i needed to do a another lap!!. But had no gas. So drove the gp track and pitted. But there was again somebody in my spot, Sander i think and he was taking forever!!:D. So i lost 2 min in the pits. And was 8th when i came out. But it was already very dark again, but worst of all i did the fuel wrong and needed to make a lap with 19 L. So drove the track in 6th gear, wich was very fun. Some people where shouting help Peter but i didn't see him and had only 1L left when in crossed the finish in 8th place.

I like the track with GTR but this one i don't like. Sector 2 with a LMP car is hell!!, not fun at all. But we no that now for the League. :)

One other thing. Lost of people need to read the rules again. James was trying to tell something before the race, but a lot of people where just driving and chatting when James was also chatting. And please if you say something do it in English!

Another one. Don't chat during race. Sorry etc is oke. But i was driving by myself in lap 3 complety in the dark and there was people chatting the hell out of it. Don't do that i need complete concentration in the dark!!

I am glad i made it, but i will not do it again quickly with these cars in this track. :)

Thanks Bram and James for setting it up and see you Sunday. :)

I Tryed to Tell People Important Information because Bram and Ramon Werent There But Now i know why Bram and Co get real Mad with me. :p

Hi man that was me, im realy realy sorry, i would have apologised but i dont type during race and i wasnt sure who it was..

i got hit in turn 1 by someone and i was further down than i should have been.. i was behind you and i think it was shaun stroud.. and he braked later than you and i got caught out a bit.. you did brake very very early for that turn but thats up to you... im very very sorry, i can only apologise.. i was going to find out who you were and email you but on here is good enough.. so so sorry man, was a bit annoyed that someone decided to use me as a break into turn 1 and damage my car also..

infact actualy it was a car coloured similar to yours...

Yes, braked bit earlier than normally because wasn't on optimal raceline and didn't want to end up outside of that GT1 car in that corner with cold tyres and full load of fuel. Plan was to go nicely through that corner and use power on next straight which is much safer.

It was Aritan's car which flew to us in T1 but he didn't have chance to do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back