The W.I.P Thread

What I am working right now, some modifications of the Ferrari F138.

Just replaced the white line for black, changed the black in the front wing and added Marlboro as a sponsor.

I'll try to modify the pitcrew and all that things and release it :).

Attachments

• FeDer.jpg
    FeDer.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 293
  • FeIzq.jpg
    FeIzq.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 268
  • Fer3-4.jpg
    Fer3-4.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 290
  • FerDel.jpg
    FerDel.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 256
  • FerSup.jpg
    FerSup.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 298
  • FerTra.jpg
    FerTra.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 278
It's the real c33. The one you're talking about was fictionl one
The one I'm trying to do know is the real C33.
oh ok m8 , I only ever really take notice of the mclaren , mercedes , ferrari and redbull , could not tell u in the slightest what logos are on the real cars apart from them ,
I could not tell you which was real or fantasy between the 2 sauba if my life depended on it , looks nice though :thumbsup:

Do You Get It From Gustavo's Mclaren 2014?
Actually taken from his own car here http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/the-w-i-p-thread.68655/page-93#post-1663914

Laughable to even think it's taken from anywhere......Pebz produces his own top quality work every time.

Looks nothing like it.

Yes your right ML, even that skin cant be done properly to a standard i would be happy with releasing... that's why i have changed it.

There's a problem with the lowLOD.pssg on the Mclaren skin after i almost finished it found team mates car had mashed up logos also the skin is a pain to do anything with... some really tiny mapping parts that cover large areas on the skin.

Yes your right ML, even that skin cant be done properly to a standard i would be happy with releasing... that's why i have changed it.

There's a problem with the lowLOD.pssg on the Mclaren skin after i almost finished it found team mates car had mashed up logos also the skin is a pain to do anything with... some really tiny mapping parts that cover large areas on the skin.

Yep I know.....the mapping is a real mess on this title. The lowLOD cars use parts of the texture that the highLOD doesn't use. Net result, you could do a fantastic job on skinning the car, but the lowLOD could look shite. Only way around it is to have highLOD models for all cars, with some adjustments made in the hardware settings files.

Yep I know.....the mapping is a real mess on this title. The lowLOD cars use parts of the texture that the highLOD doesn't use. Net result, you could do a fantastic job on skinning the car, but the lowLOD could look shite. Only way around it is to have highLOD models for all cars, with some adjustments made in the hardware settings files.

Yep that's what i have had to do in my game.. on some of the stuff I've made, poor coding on CM's part... wouldn't be surprised if CM did some things on purpose just to make it mod unfriendly.

Yep that's what i have had to do in my game.. on some of the stuff I've made, poor coding on CM's part... wouldn't be surprised if CM did some things on purpose just to make it mod unfriendly.
Unfortunately very very mod unfriendly. I understand the reasons, but there were other ways to do what they wanted to accomplish in the game.

OK, or just something unactual.

It would look like i bag of shite...logos would be missing or mirrored even simple colour changes couldn't be done correctly.

That's why i'm not finishing my Melbourne Mclaren livery i cant even get it close to how it should look... that's why I've gone done the custom route.

You would be better off with an older F1 title from CM many perfect replicas of older livery's have been made.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 88 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 98 14.0%