The W.I.P Thread

hm, maybe black with white logo and green xbox design..

could be very creative :)

it mustn be mclaren, maybe mercedes or lotus ;)

f1_20132013121121012903.jpg
:sneaky:

I honestly cannot remember 100%, but I put the PS model out anyway. I think they might be the same, I sort of remember the layout being similar.

Reactions: CC
I honestly cannot remember 100%, but I put the PS model out anyway. I think they might be the same, I sort of remember the layout being similar.
Hi M8 I am back again, In the last couple of days my Photoshop CS6 Has stopped placing the Wireframe onto my textures I have reset 3D And rest essentials but can not get it back on? Also looking at it I can not even remember if the 3DModel textures should be PSD Mine are now PSB do not know now if the textures should be PSD Have you any ideas m8 would be nice to see the wireframe ?

Can you link it to me?I cannot seem to find it. Thanks.
He had to send me link as well I was struggling to find it , I think since when they changed something a while back and we had to reupload some mods it started back then I could find all the threads to the mods but no download links:thumbsup:

@chargingcar

PSD and PSB are essentially the same file type. I think it changes to PSB if the file goes over a certain file size, I think from memory 2gb....but don't quote me on that.

@chargingcar

PSD and PSB are essentially the same file type. I think it changes to PSB if the file goes over a certain file size, I think from memory 2gb....but don't quote me on that.
I have just reinstalled it just going to check it out now m8 , I had this issue once before but I turned the wireframe back on but now there was no option to do so:thumbsup:

@chargingcar

Been messing around in CS6 And can not seem to find any settings to add textures or anything to the background and ground plane ?
I was wanting to create a custom enviroment like in this picture but without having to create some kind of 3dmodel to do so , But is that the only way to create a groundplane in CC?
You have probably forgot more about photoshop than I know lol:thumbsup:
presentationvr46.jpg

@chargingcar

Can't say I've ever tried to add images to ground planes in PS. I know it can be done in programs like KS and C4D.
Or make up a three sided box in 3ds Max and map it to place images on that perhaps.

The image you had provided, doesn't look like a PS image to me. It's either C4D od KS......my money on C4D.

@chargingcar

Can't say I've ever tried to add images to ground planes in PS. I know it can be done in programs like KS and C4D.
Or make up a three sided box in 3ds Max and map it to place images on that perhaps.

The image you had provided, doesn't look like a PS image to me. It's either C4D od KS......my money on C4D.
It looks pretty slick , Was thinking of creating a 3 sided box in 3ds Max and creating some glass stands and making a F1 Wheel Showroom ,
And then releasing the full 11 wheel pack with the files structured like in game with the interiors , But having a PSD Within each folder like me2 , for example and each PSD Taking you to the Wheel within the glass stand, Would be a nice idea but time consuming to make:thumbsup:

Too much effort for what is essentially a preview pic.

But that's up to you, I wouldn't do it for just steering wheels. In fact I wouldn't do it for anything that is just preview related.

But that's up to you, I wouldn't do it for just steering wheels. In fact I wouldn't do it for anything that is just preview related.
i Get a little board just editing textures I just want to create and design things, It would be overkill and I doubt that I will end up creating it as i am quite lazy just liked how that picture looked , Thought it was with KeyShot:thumbsup:

I Always like trying different things that sometimes I have not seen before , Like for example I am reworking my Mclaren Wheel in 4096 I had it finished and Raytraced , Then decided to make the grips leather then go around the wheel and hand stitch it , I presumed that both large grips connected but they dont ,
So I am having to connect them one by one , I like them pixel perfect so its taking a while lol;)
Untitled-2.jpg

Never seen a leather stitched steering wheel in F1 before.....would fall apart after a couple of laps......but indeed different.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back