The W.I.P Thread

Thought i would add a 4th. chromed car to the upcoming team pack.Hope you like it :sneaky:
Many thanks to:
@ML2166 for all the templates and help he gave me about renders :).
@Gerald Chinoy Thanks for the great helmets, hope you come back and finish the black helmet with black gloves too and the blue helmet with blue gloves too:)
xsn8.jpg

hvic.jpg

Last edited:
When will the white with black one be released ? :p
You want the black one so much?Unfortunately i can't release the full team pack until Gerald is back with the helmets with the right gloves color.I wanted to release this team pack last week, but without Gerald i just can't release it.Or maybe i can, and then i will post and update to it with black, white helmets and gloves.

Yes, I was waiting for that black and white one :/ I don't really the helmets that company the car since I was still planning to use Button's and Perez's helmets. Just wanted to have another livery for the McLaren :p

Just a quick question ML, what do you do in order to be able to post large pictures like this one? every time I try, I get an error message and the only sizes I can upload are relatively small, such as this one (800 X 450)View attachment 40764 Your assistance would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
F1Canuck59
You should check his links, mate. He's not uploading to RD. Which you'll also notice when quoting him, no attachment.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back