The Off-Topic Thread

KS95

RACER Moderator
Just to avoid spamming threads, how about an off-topic thread.. basically to ask stuff and talk about stuff that doesn't need it's own thread or isn't very relative.

I'll start lol. Is anyone else having problems downloading from tracciontrasera? I just get redirected to the homepage every time :(

I'm getting a pop-up that states:
"The server df-racing.wow64.net at DF-Racing requires a username and password.
Warning: This server is requesting that your username and password be sent in an insecure manner (basic authentication without a secure connection)."

And Race Department is acting strange, WTF is going on?

oh Happy New Year to you all!

happy_new_2014_1.jpg

Well snowpocalypse hit us here, last I saw it was around 5-6 inches (ontop of the 6-7 inches we already have) of wet heavy snow. Everything is basically just down tomorrow, and more then likely Tuesday due to the cold, high for Monday is 11F and Tuesday is 1F.

I had to go into work today but only for a couple hours before our operations were shut down, had to drive my dad's Dodge Caliber 5 spd to work because my mom was so confident that I wasn't going to work. Despite looking like a mini-SUV its complete junk in the snow, I'm sure my PT would of handled great. I was in 3rd gear with the Caliber trying to get traction, with no luck. Even the car I drove at work (which I'll vaguely describe as a fwd race car with snow tires and a 6 spd manual) was awesome in the snow.
IMG_20140105_195119_313_zpse0fba187.jpg

taken not too long after I got inside, you can see all the tracks near our driveway, from the Caliber attempted to get in the driveway, reverse was fine, but 1st or 2nd it just spun away, even tried rocking to no real avail.

You want snow? you can have it! Take the cold with you too, its -14F out right now, and wind chills are pushing it down to -48F

outside my bedroom window earlier today, after we cleared our drive, and the plow truck came down the street...

IMG_20140106_142316_013.jpg

also sitting in front of my computer I'm feeling a little cold air, I think this window is leaking, crud...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%