Texas - Track Update (Now Version 2)

UPDATED TO FINAL VERSION

Updated the track to 2 versions following Friday Practice. One as realistic as I can get and the other a "colourful" version.

As Sergio Perez is the closest driver to the Grand Prix I gave him his own flag ;)

texasfinal.jpg

DOWNLOAD (Race Dept):-

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/microdownloads/texas-track-update-final-version.304/viewfile

DOWNLOAD (MediaFire):-

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?biukmd3u6cl7g87

Have fun :thumbsup:

Jim (Reddvers)

ps. This is no way 100% accurate but just my take on the track.

I know this is not the right place for this but can somebody help me why I can't download anything? It always says that I reached the limit although I haven't even downloaded anything yet?? Somebody please..???

Thanks.

I never learned to skin stuff until quite late in F1 2011 and so I thought I'd be quicker this time and so I can concentrate on playing the actual game :) . Haven't tried it on-line yet as I am scared of all the people who misbehave. Leagues do not suit my lifestyle so I have to mix it with the crazies. At least I won't receive death threats and the like via GFWL this time.

My thanks go to Ryder for given us the tools to do this stuff, without that little programme I would be just a driver.

Thanks for your efforts on these track updates mate!
It looks like some of the download links you have provided (like for this track) lead me to an error page though; so i'll wait for you to upload the whole lot in 1 pack. :D

BTW, if you need to make the file smaller than 400MB, don't forget you can use winrar/7z to split the archives. ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 191 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.8%