TEST RACE - HOCKENHEIM

Status
Not open for further replies.
still some problems with this mod it seems, got the latest version (v2) but it still shows as unknown class on the stc server

Race_Steam 2010-06-30 23-27-57-91.jpg

i keep getting a mini dump when i try to join the STC server. i have a fresh Race07 install with only the STC mod V2 & STC Hochenheim track. i read something about a patch for the track.

@David to save any confusion on which track version where using could you add it to the 1st post please

yes i now that m8 i already posted i`m using the STC Hockenheim track but i still get mini dumps, the mod seems to work ok and i can select it in the menu with no problem, but the game mini dumps as its loading the track which points to the track being wrong in some way.

Your team spokesman have acces to all the available material (in the Team SPokesman Messages forum) as last seasson track pack and patch... It worked for Simon Meluish, but this is what we used last year, unless you did not raced at Hockenheim and maybe don´t have the track and patch installed.

Well a very short test race for me, hit from behind on the warm but no major damage. Was lag free. Lap 5 tho i got a warning that my water cooling fan had stopped. Had to switch off and restart pc ggrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back