Teams in iRacing?

Hey guys!

Yeah, it's me again. It's quite a simple question this time, but still remains unknown for me. I know there are teams in the WC, but I'm yet to find teams outside of that,whom participate together in leagues as an enthusiastic branch. I know there are teams like that in rF2, LFS and whatsoever. I seem to be lost in the anonymous official league system, so that's why I would like to look for a team that races in scheduled leagues together. Thanks for your answers in advance.

basically, teams are not suppported by the mechanism behind the official iRacing series. however, people do join teams and run in teams no matter which echelon of the service you visit. They make most sense in private leagues where you can often find a team championship or a mixed driver and team championship. It is up to the admins to calculate team results since iRacing does not support this.
exception: the semi-official world cup of iRacing, held each year between august and january and grouping the players by their clubs (regions, e.g. Great Britain and Ireland, Eastern Europe, France, Texas etc.). A world champion club is crowned each year. http://members.iracing.com/jforum/forums/show/643.page

Hey, there are plenty of teams, i mostly run private leagues and i have a team.
If you are interested to join then you are welcome, now we have team in ARL-TV V8 Supercars League and its growing in the same time we have other drivers participating in other different leagues. If you are interested - PM, ill give details :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%