Tc65 - Lotus Cortina @ Anderstorp - Thu 6th Dec

flyertc65.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTL
Class: TC65 - Lotus Cortina (default)
Track: Anderstorp - (default) We are using the North and South layouts

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock
Practice start time: GMT 20.00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 20.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.30 (23 laps)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Practice start time: GMT 21.00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 21.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 21.30 (23 laps)

Note 1: Default Skins that come with the car only ( Default list ).
Note 2: We are using the SIMBIN lobby for this event. See here how to switch lobby
Note 3: Race 1- North track / Race 2 - South track

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Entry List:
  1. Ross McGregor
  2. Senad Subasic
  3. Rupe Wilson
  4. Knut Omdal Tveito
  5. Rokas Charlapavicius
  6. Stefan Woudenberg
  7. Jack Smith 1
  8. Hans Sneep
  9. Philip Brown
  10. Leszek Porzezinski
  11. Warren Dawes
  12. Peter van Zanten
  13. Alberto Tescara
  14. Stuart Thomson
  15. Roland Warmenhoven
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
Rules:

This is being held in our Club, using Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.

Carrying on from Kemora with another Scandinavian track we are going to Anderstorp this week,
Were back in the TC-65 using The Lotus-Cortina which is a high-performance car, and was produced in the United Kingdom from 1963 to 1970 by Ford in collaboration with Lotus Cars. The original version, which was based on the Ford Cortina Mark 1

This should also help any new comers with its release on steam the previous week.

The Anderstorp north/south layouts can be a tricky little tracks to get the most out of the Cortina with a few tight turns with unforgiving barriers "so beware" and long sweeper and who doesn't love a banked turn.. have fun and drive clean and enjoy all the 23 laps

No problem Stefan, :)
And a note to all, the server will be up and running hopefully on the Wednesday night before the race. So there nothing stopping anybody coming for a bit of practice to see how we roll there's usually a few on there trying it out before the event.. Just leave a post that you will be on ill be there..there usually Hans ,Tim Jacob, and a few more just doing a bit of testing.

...I need to get up 4:00 am GMT on weekdays...:)
I feel some of your pain Stefan. I get up at 05:00 GMT when not on DST (06:00 local) and yes, sometimes it hurts, especially if I've stuck around afterwards on TS too long again for some sometimes hilarious smalltalk.

Oh and @ Rupe: Yes sir, I'm gonna make a serious attempt at making it for this one

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back