Tatuus Formula Abarth 01 @ Monza

Can somebody share his setup for monza which is capable of times below 1,51? On my vellunga setup I was able to do only high 1,53. AI is outperforming me on straights badly. They are like 10-15 km/h faster, so all advantage I have after corner is disappearing fast.
I did poleman on vellunga so I certainly can drive tattus quaite fast. But it is all up to setup.

I am no set up expert(usually use other peoples), also dont think im being obvious, but i have taken the wings down to 1 and 1 using a downloaded imola set up. Makes little difference in the corners, but plenty on the straights.

Second corner ,car feels like a truck.

Have to literally stop the car to get a proper turn in.
Would love a training app where you could select point a to point b of any track and practice that selection.

I struggle with the first two corners at Monza.
Love the old Monza.

The Abarth feels weird compared to the others.
Very understeery but because I aint a setup wizz,I don't know how to fix it.

Last edited:
Hi all. I was wondering if anyone here has a good setup for Monza in the Formula Tatuus. I'm struggling to get a good stable, fast setup for it :(. I've tried using an Imola setup with less downforce (2,2) but I still don't feel comfortable with the car generally. Thanks.

I use nearly zero downforce and i'm quicker then AI in the corners but slower in the straights so i assume there are serious issues right now with assetto corsa AI. I would not bother race against them till they fix this and of course AI unawareness of human players.

I use nearly zero downforce and i'm quicker then AI in the corners but slower in the straights so i assume there are serious issues right now with assetto corsa AI. I would not bother race against them till they fix this and of course AI unawareness of human players.

brokenrecord.jpg

AI is mostly aware of human players. they dodge out of my way all the time (if they can) if i out break an AI player on a corner so i can snatch the inside line, he will actively swing out away from me. id call that human awareness. if he is on the outside and i swing out too far, he isnt gonna throw himself into the gravel trap for me, so we collide.. i know some people have issues with cars hitting them up the rear, but ive honestly not had that happen, most times i come into contact with another car its usually my fault, or it was unavoidable. but ive never had a car just zoom up behind and plough into the back of me..

Can somebody share his setup for monza which is capable of times below 1,51? On my vellunga setup I was able to do only high 1,53. AI is outperforming me on straights badly. They are like 10-15 km/h faster, so all advantage I have after corner is disappearing fast.
I did poleman on vellunga so I certainly can drive tattus quaite fast. But it is all up to setup.

Is this for Alien difficulty?
I play on Hard, and I don't feel the AI are faster on the straights. They're very equal. Some corners they're faster than me, and some they're slower, but that will be ironed out by the time v1.0 rolls around.

I have my rear wing at 3 and front wing at 2.
I've found that any rear wing value lower than 3 seems to make the car oversteer, especially through Parabolica.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back