Targa Florio GTR Evolution

I managed one full lap offline with the old version where once I hit the cobblestone before the long straight, there was no grip at all. The car would not respond to anything, like it was on oil...

Just making a note in case that hasn't been fixed...

surface material rmbl did not work in GTRE version reason I don't know as it's one of the Simbin materials. It works fine in GTR2. You already have link to new updated version 2.1 including that cobblestone fix so why do you inform this in here, you can use PM for beta test reports, thanks.

You will find it...soon...I won't release nothing by myself so if you wanna release so just ask, GTR2 and GTRE versions available...must go to sleep...will back to this tomorrow...

I don't understand. What's the problem? If you don't want to release it, tell me via PM where I can get it and who's permission I need, and I'll upload it myself.

I don't understand. What's the problem? If you don't want to release it, tell me via PM where I can get it and who's permission I need, and I'll upload it myself.

I mean that I don't upload track to RD or any other server but I can send the links to the already uploaded files so you can repack the file and then release it for others. I don't know all download limits etc. and this track size is about 250 MB so it's better that servers admin do release the track. Also my hotfile upload is corrupted every time so the clean package needed for public release and it's easier to do in the server, right.

So let me know who will do that repack and release job so I will send links to him, thanks.

Is this out for enjoying in offline mode? The link Ross Garland posted does not work for me. Says I need to be an licensed member.
Hello, I am!

No online no offline. I made this track for online racing, if there's no race events or practice servers so there's no track - so simple. So organize one Targa event so there will be the track available...before that so check this :)

Cheers!
Kimmo

Hold on, am I misunderstanding here? RD didn't make any online events using your track, so you removed it? I really hope you're joking because that sounds ridiculous to me.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back