Sun8Apr Fix for Minidump when multi player.

There are two ways round the problem. Both methods filter the lobby to only show certain servers by using a filter.
I tried using the letter R but got mini dump so for race department use the letter N. This filter will also show you old-man-rcing.de servers.

To see Weisbierbude use W.
To see 100Mbit use "100" or just W for their WTCC server.

To see C-ONline servers use N.
Do not use O for CONline or Old-man-racing.de as this will give you a mini dump.

Method 1:
Start Race07

From the main menu choose World Ranking.

Mouse click 'World Leader Board'

Mouse click 'Ranking Servers' (when it goes blue).

Mouse click 'Filter list'

Enter the letter N in (game name contains text)

Click back until you get to the main menu. You have to be quick!

Select Multi player, Internet game - do this as fast as you can otherwise the filter will be lost.

Method 2:
If you are not registered for World Ranking or the above does not help.

Start Race 07

Put your computer offline. If you don't know how to do this via Microsoft Windows then just remove the network cable or temporarily turn off your WIFI or router.

Return to Race07 and go multiplayer

Choose filter list and in the the field "Game name contains text" type "N"

Go back to apply the filter.

Put your computer back online.

Go multiplayer and this time it should show servers without the mini-dump (it will only show the servers that have a W in them).

I uninstalled Race 07 and all the expansions after seeing many mini dumps while going into the lobby list thinking my game got corrupt or something. :p Apparently, I'm not the only one with issues.

I wonder what's going on, Race 07 has been having some issues lately, I wonder if Simbin is about to kill it... That would be just heartbreaking and stupid, I still use it a lot and I find it much better than Simbin's R3E. It would be a shame if they decide to kill Race 07. :(

Yeah the date I give is a typo.

Game crashes to desktop when multiplayer is selected. Everyone is affected, no exceptions unless you already have the server list filtered. Problem happened last week and was seemingly fixed but came back in the early hours of Saturday morning.

I suspect there seems to be a server with a character in it's name that causes this. The same character that the hackers use to crash peoples Race07 deliberately (some of those who risk the public servers may have noticed this).

----------------------------------
!!!STOP PRESS!!!
Seems to be working now with no filter. However, it could be that a server with a character that causes this has been blocked by simbin but could come back up again from another ip range, especially if this is malicious (someone knows that a certain character causes peoples games to crash).

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back