SimSyncPro connection failed

• Stephan Adamczyk

Hello guys and
hello Dennis Hirrle.. maybe you remember me from old times in GP4.. wasnt that bad in Andrus League and gpxil 7 yrs ago :D At least i remember you driving with keys. :D
Well, im just trying to download FSR2010 over SimSync but its not working. First i downloaded the version of Simsinc Dennis Hirrle posted here somewhere in the forum, this version seems to old. Next i downloaded the beta version of SimSync from their page, version 3.6 or something, i could connect to your server then and download 38mb of 1,1gb, then i got a error message. So i downloaded version 3.0 of SymSync, i can connect to your server but download wont start, i got error message 6045.. error message says "couldnt sync \fsr2010\fsr2010tools\fsr filesubmit.exe:0" Even enable "connect to main server" isnt working..

Edit: Damn, i wasnt logged in as an administrator.. my fault.. currenty downloading the package. sorry.

• Stephan Adamczyk

Everything working fine now.. already did some laps at monza. First laps in a race game after those 7 yrs and it feels great :D
Maybe i can sign up here for Singapore..

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 305 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 437 39.5%