Show us your Rig / Cockpit

Wow that's close, mine sits three feet away. My setup is in our bedroom. I've dragged everything out once to livingroom in front of our 50 inch plasma but seriously it's too big! I don't have enough distance and I sit too close. After about twenty minutes Pauline and I both start to feel sick lol!

Wii Play is ok on it though:)

That is an awesome setup glight, you've got them screens set up perfectly.

I have an Eyefinity setup now, just working on building my own 3 screen stand to integrate into my cockpit.

Just a quick question, what angle are you guys with eyefinity running your monitors at, I've tried 45, but it seems like too much of an angle, was thinking something like 35-36?

I run quite a shallow angle, about 30, but it depends on monitor size and how close it is to you also...not to mention personal pref too! ;)

I would start at about 35 as you were thinking, but try a few setups to see

Hi everyone, Im from Sydney AU, I have been watching this thread for quite some times now. mine is still very simple compare to you guys here, however I'd like to share my humble rig. I almost live and breath this thing everynight on iracing. No tripple screen yet (Im using iMac on bootcamp).
BTW Alex's I like your rig a lot (one of my many inspirations i got from here)
Just got the SLI -PRO Yesterday so here are device list:
  • SLI-PRO with 5 External LED
  • GT3RS V2 with Clubsport - Tilton Style pad from DSD
  • Self built Button box works with PS3 and PC (Except the rotary switches they're for SLI-PRO) tutorial can be found here: http://wp.me/pLC9x-9U
  • HumanRacing GT chassis
  • TH8RS
  • Frex shift + direct connect to the GT3RS PS2 port
  • An ASUS 24" with spacedec Mount

I ran iRacing, rFactor, DiRT2 & 3 and F1 2011 last upgrade will be tripple screen when the time comes and hopefully some D-box if I can afford it
6843785241_4662210dcd_b.jpg

6844687795_48b517a63a_b.jpg

6844688625_1d02f3e308_b.jpg

Thanks for looking
Cheers,
Marcus

Nice work Marcus! Love the Frex shifter, gotta get me one of those. Is that a official Gran Turismo rig? Also how's the wobble effect where the wheel is mounted? because to me it looks pretty solid.

Thanks Hiroshi, Yep the Frex is my bread and butter shifter, the rig is not offical GT rig, I just put decals there, it's HumanRacing GT Chassis, no wobble/very very little flex. with the button box there and wing extension for the FRex you can see it wobble in video if I let of of the wheel in rumble strip / when crash in iRacing. but before I can't even notice. i've added quite a few more perpherals there in the wheel mounting plate, and it is still very sturdy.

My third try at making the ultimate racing/gaming/working hybrid desk for no money
ggFc
Its made of 1 old desk, a media stand and a set of bedside draws :D cost nothing to built just the price of some screws and the electricity used to power a drill! :D just need to save for a third screen and wait for my new gfx card to come now! :D

Hi everyone, Im from Sydney AU, I have been watching this thread for quite some times now. mine is still very simple compare to you guys here, however I'd like to share my humble rig. I almost live and breath this thing everynight on iracing. No tripple screen yet (Im using iMac on bootcamp).
BTW Alex's I like your rig a lot (one of my many inspirations i got from here)
Just got the SLI -PRO Yesterday so here are device list:
  • SLI-PRO with 5 External LED
  • GT3RS V2 with Clubsport - Tilton Style pad from DSD
  • Self built Button box works with PS3 and PC (Except the rotary switches they're for SLI-PRO) tutorial can be found here: http://wp.me/pLC9x-9U
  • HumanRacing GT chassis
  • TH8RS
  • Frex shift + direct connect to the GT3RS PS2 port
  • An ASUS 24" with spacedec Mount

I ran iRacing, rFactor, DiRT2 & 3 and F1 2011 last upgrade will be tripple screen when the time comes and hopefully some D-box if I can afford it
6843785241_4662210dcd_b.jpg

6844687795_48b517a63a_b.jpg

6844688625_1d02f3e308_b.jpg

Thanks for looking
Cheers,
Marcus

Haha you kidding? I love it Marcus!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.