Serial code invaled simbin bundleI

I recently purchased the simbin bundle on steam but I cant get online.
When I use the serial codes that steam gives me the games say they are invaled.
I took a photo of the codes to make sure it wasn't human error. I emailed simbin about
the issue yesterday ro reply as yet. If anyone know's anthing about this it would be
much appreciated.

Hello Bob, there seems to be a few problems with this recently..
and you have made a ticket at the Raceroom help desk..
is this for Gt legends or for all the simbin games .. have you got any of them to work.. do you have to activate the games or are they just to download this might help..
http://insider.simbin.com/retail-owners-of-gtr-gtr-2-and-gt-legends/

Legends you can add digital versions of these games permanently to your Steam game library at no charge.
Times, technology, and operating systems have changed since these games were released, but your passion and dedication to race gaming has kept them alive. It is your love for racing that brought this goodwill gesture forth, and we hope you will continue to enjoy these games for years to come.
We are pleased to extend the life of these classic games which are so intricately tied to SimBin’s history. For GTR 2, however, we are not able to provide all of the content from the retail version in this digital release.
The digital versions of GTR, GTR 2, and GT Legends are available now. To add these games to your Steam game library you’ll need the multiplayer lobby code which was provided with your retail version. Navigate in the Steam menu to: Games > Activate a product on Steam, then follow the prompts until you are asked to enter your *code.
*Please note: You will need to enter your code without the dashes.
Example:
DZC9Z7S-HWPSJNC-3CAXTG8-KGZJ3VC
Will be entered as
DZC9Z7SHWPSJNC3CAXTG8KGZJ3VC
Enjoy!
//The Insider Team

But others have had to put the code in before they can register its all very confusing..
if you already have the game downloaded and it works its another problem...
sometimes its taken a bit for the codes to be activated... so the helpdesk is the best option..

Hello Bob, there seems to be a few problems with this recently..
and you have made a ticket at the Raceroom help desk..
is this for Gt legends or for all the simbin games .. have you got any of them to work.. do you have to activate the games or are they just to download this might help..
http://insider.simbin.com/retail-owners-of-gtr-gtr-2-and-gt-legends/

Legends you can add digital versions of these games permanently to your Steam game library at no charge.
Times, technology, and operating systems have changed since these games were released, but your passion and dedication to race gaming has kept them alive. It is your love for racing that brought this goodwill gesture forth, and we hope you will continue to enjoy these games for years to come.
We are pleased to extend the life of these classic games which are so intricately tied to SimBin’s history. For GTR 2, however, we are not able to provide all of the content from the retail version in this digital release.
The digital versions of GTR, GTR 2, and GT Legends are available now. To add these games to your Steam game library you’ll need the multiplayer lobby code which was provided with your retail version. Navigate in the Steam menu to: Games > Activate a product on Steam, then follow the prompts until you are asked to enter your *code.
*Please note: You will need to enter your code without the dashes.
Example:
DZC9Z7S-HWPSJNC-3CAXTG8-KGZJ3VC
Will be entered as
DZC9Z7SHWPSJNC3CAXTG8KGZJ3VC
Enjoy!
//The Insider Team
Thank you for your reply, I made a ticket at raceroom yesterday nothing back yet. the problem was with
all the games but today it likes the code first then you regester and it says invaled username/password when
I go to log in very confussing and annoying. im loving gtr 2 driving school tho

maybe you have the same problem as others the register bit of gt legends can be a bit confusing at times..
look at this a make sure you follow the pictures to register correctly. (sorry if you have done it this way but its sometimes hard to tell what's been done when typing )
gtlbuderegister2.jpg

heres the link to whats going on
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/gtl-troubleshooting-thread.60500/page-8#post-1326649
aslo this can be helpful (click)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 153 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing