Senna Tribute Helmet HD

Yup zGSP. navigate to the following

l
l
l
V
......F1 2011\tracks\ui\paddock\patchup_ot.pssg...............then overwrite the dr_helmet_d.tga with the DDS file of your choice using Ryders PSSG editor.

Thanks. It looks awesome on the stand. I got the Senna helmet on the stand with real life qualifying laps going on in the background on the big screen. :D

Senna Tribute Helmet done in HD.

Based on the Senna design.

I have seperated the Green and Blue stripes a little to allow for the graphics that are now in between them.

Still managing to keep the basic Senna design intact.

Mainly based on the Senna Honda helmet.

Carries the teams he drove for and a motage of the man himself around the helmet.

Will replace Helmet GEN_21 in career mode.

Have done it so it will work on both winged and non winged helmets.

Enjoy!

Senna Tribute Helmet HD

sennahelmet.jpg

I think Hamilton. Abu Dhabi's helmet is more beautiful.

58863062.jpg

I think Hamilton. Abu Dhabi's helmet is more beautiful.

And I think if you want this helmet you should stop posting the picture and the "I think Hamilton. Abu Dhabi's helmet is more beautiful." quote in threads hoping someone might agree with you. Just post it in the requests part of the forum and see if someone might be willing to make it for you. I know I won't be. Or maybe have a go at making it for yourself.

Very beautifull helmet i love it!!! thanks ML2166;)

who can send me the file patchup_ot.pssg i forget to save the original

Hi, can anyone tell me how to download a helmet onto my PS3 seen as im used to this and im a bit thick with downloading stuff;) Thanks. I have a request; could you just design a helmet like Senna's but with a Vodafone logo on the front middle- like on a McLaren helmet. I'd be so grateful

Attachments

• senna helmet.png
    senna helmet.png
    168.7 KB · Views: 610
Hi, can anyone tell me how to download a helmet onto my PS3 seen as im used to this and im a bit thick with downloading stuff;) Thanks. I have a request; could you just design a helmet like Senna's but with a Vodafone logo on the front middle- like on a McLaren helmet. I'd be so grateful

You cant mod any kind of console game. Sorry you cant import it into your PS3

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 276 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 184 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 186 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 137 7.6%
  • < 5 years