Resource icon

Tracks Sebring International Raceway V2.02

Login or Register an account to download this content
Stefan Woudenberg updated Sebring International Raceway with a new update entry:

Sebring v2.0

What is new in v2.00

The actual (newer) RealRoad shader is applied
Curbs are also RealRoad
Nightlights on the track side objects are back working
A lot of changes on the materials and textures
The overall brightness of the track is reduced to match the current version of rFactor 2
AIW (AI-Driver): some smaller fixes
GDB (Time and Position): some smaller fixes
A kind of solid “cut detection” in the part beween 15 (Gendebien) and 16 (Le Mans)

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Deleted member 130869

It should be made known that this isn't an official Virtua_LM update, so when there is an official update there is a chance it will be called 2.01 and non-observant users will be very confused. Name it something like 2.00b.

Great track.
On the 2.01 version of the modified track the AI go straight into the barrier after turn 1. Just thought you'd like to know.
B

Last edited:
Thanx Graham!:thumbsup:

No problem. You can do this sort of thing yourself, the important bit is to change the version number in some way. If you don't change the number, any newly uploaded file update gets discarded and nothing changes :thumbsup:

Having said that, in this case the version history file had to be deleted as well (v 2.01), and I don't think you can do that yourself.

No problem. You can do this sort of thing yourself, the important bit is to change the version number in some way. If you don't change the number, any newly uploaded file update gets discarded and nothing changes :thumbsup:

Having said that, in this case the version history file had to be deleted as well (v 2.01), and I don't think you can do that yourself.

Thanx for the tip, I couldn't remove the 2.01, so I reported it.

Too bad there is so much fuss about a few peeps sove a problem and spend thei free time to help the community as the makers don't seem to solve for what ever the reason is. If they don't want people to "mess" with their work, they can ask ISI to encrypt their packages for free...

Anyways, thanx for the help. :) :thumbsup:

MonSum updated Sebring International Raceway with a new update entry:

Virtua_LM Sebring V2.02

sebring_sw_202-1024x388.jpg

Only a small update, just new loaders - and to synchronize with the current Steam version: V2.02
  • New loaders for the new UI schema
  • Version for Steam

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back