Sebastian Vettel

I'll be looking for SV to show some of the pace he had in Monaco last year,providing of course the car has the speed this weekend

slightly off topic: Kartik Sri Harsha are u related in any way to Kartik Sunku?:)

actually ,never mind that question Kartik..i think i have an idea who Kartik Sunku might be(and its defo not you).....as ive come across his sloppy writting before....many times:) ,since u can only hide behind the wiki/copy/paste for so long before u expose ur incompetence

Yeah so back to SV...if the car is working i expect some good things from him this weekend

It seems like it was turning out to be a good year for Sebastian
He was learning Lot of Skills and improving himself Lot of people says he can't overtake and only can win if he starts from Pole He was also known for Using tires in Limit and He was doing it this year too
And this year Providing the Opportunity for SEB to improve his overtaking Skills and i believe he can be the Next Alonso or Lewis or MichealHe was still young in the Top Teams
I really wish that SEB to be a Complete Driver in the Grid like Alonso in the Very near Future
What do you think guys

Maybe I'm over thinking this but I thought it was kind of rude how he wasn't at Mark Webber's victory celebration. Saw an article about his absence and he just smiled wryly and said "I didn't have a change of clothes so I didn't want to go swimming."

Just seems kind rude since Mark was always there for Vettel, even if it crushed him on the inside. Seb should have just sucked it up and faced the fact that he got beat.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 262 13.6%