Season 13 - Calendar

Season 13 Calender

Due to unforeseen circumstances with the Race07 lobby, our 13th season has had to be cut short and re-arranged to suit, The following dates and tracks are what we will use the rest of season 13.

5th nov - Zandvoort
12th nov - Interlagos (f1 race 9th)
26th nov- Abu Dhabi (f1 race 23rd)
3rd dec - Watkins Glen
17th dec - Spa

Last edited by a moderator:
So are we looking at two races that need to be either left out or compromise "1 race every 2 weeks" twice? If so, i suggest 12th to be the first race date, then like Nico suggested. If everyone does off-season practice on those first two tracks, it should be allright. It also leaves a 6 weeks for the start instead of 7. Might be just better to "suffer" in the early season than late.

Last race is going to be cut, i'm afraid. The two week schedule is perfect all the way up to 25th of June for me ( i don't have any actual known commitments, yet.. it sounds about right to me..).

Is it totally impossible to make the last race after three weeks to make it easier for people to organize their summer? Might be stupid idea but.. you never know.. If i remember right, having two final races in two weeks was a bit too much.

There' couple of F1 races missing:

Istanbul 11.jun 08. jun
Silverstone 25.jun 22 .jun
Nurburgring 09.jul 06. jul
Hockenheim 23.jul 27. jul

And then it's F1 summer break. So if we cut two from the end (somehow), we end up finishing month early. That could leave enough time for the (spits over the shoulder, not gonna jinx this) season 13.. I'll rather do 8 or 9 races than try to cram too much in to one season. It's forever gonna be known with some little nick name, tiny meister-(insert the german word here for -ship) ;) ? I know what it is in finnish, tynkäkausi, "stump(ed)season"

thats very close to the calender i had made up too nico :)

this was my first draft of it.....

melbourne - march 19th
sepang - 2nd april
bahrain - 16th april
shanghai - 30th april
barcelona - 14th may
monaco - 28th may
montreal79 - 11th june
a1 ring - 25th june
silverstone - 9th july
hockenheim - 23rd july

the obvious change is montreal79 and a1 ring, montreal because it would be montreal in real f1 at that time, and although we just done a1 ring, it makes it onto the calender in real life next season and its around 8 races since we'd have drove it, makes sense to me :)

id be happy to race into mid summer, makes no odds to me, it is only once every 2 weeks with a consistant break so unless anyones going away for a month then we could probably make that work, it would mean season 13 starts slightly later or theres less of a gap between 12/13 but id be up for anything really, id rather not make it less than 10 races and id rather keep it as close to f1 as possible, but whatever is decided is cool by me as always :thumbsup:

Alternatives to consider:

-put "round 10" the 5th of March and end season 2 weeks earlier (for many 23rd of July is middle of holiday season -> travel):
-reconsider Istanbul as round 1 if we go for above option (a vote perhaps?)

I think the below calendar is quite sexy :cool:. It starts the 5th and has 2 races (Bahrain and Barcelona) with only 1 weeks practice. The sexy thing is that all f1 races during our season is followed by our race 3 days later.

The rf2 round x's are possible spots for rf2 test league if it is decided to run it parallel with main league.

hockenheim/Istan - march 5th
rf2 round x - march 12th
melbourne - march 19th
rf2 round x - march 26th
sepang - 2nd april
bahrain - 9th april
rf2 round x - april 16th
shanghai - 23rdh april
rf2 round x - april 30th
silverstone - 7th july
barcelona - 14th may
rf2 round x - may 21st
monaco - may 28th
rf2 round x - june 4th
montreal79 - 11th june
rf2 round x - june 18th
a1 ring - 25th june

Last edited:
Race07

Hockenheim/Istan - March 5th
Melbourne - March 19th
Sepang - April 2nd
Bahrain - April 9th
Shanghai - April 23rd
Silverstone - May 7th
Barcelona - May 14th
Monaco - May 28th
Montreal79 - June 11th
A1 Ring - June 25th

so taking out the rf2 side of things from nicos calender we would be looking at the above as race07 calender, which looks really good :thumbsup:

from rf2 side of things we could end up with something like this...

Rfactor2

Instanbul - March 12th
Melbourne- March 26th
Sepang - April 16th
Bahrain - May 21th
Silverstone - June 4th
Montreal - June 18th

tracks and car would still need to be discussed, but we'll do that in another thread valter :thumbsup:

might be time to seperate things a bit into their own threads?

Last edited:
Yeah, i like that calendar. Not sure about Silverstone/Barcelona, sounds a bit tough combo back to back. Bahrain/Sepang is easy, they are somewhat similar tracks. So that just means extra practice for Barcelona in the off-season (maybe a training event, Barcelona 2x30mins) For me, dates are good.

Track selection looks good. Between Hockenheim and Istanbul.. I hate the modern Hocke but Istanbul is not F3000 track per se. Either is fine in the end, one can not like all tracks.

Very much like Race07 calendar as it works into my holiday plans perfect at the moment and means I should make all races. That doesn't mean to say it will happen that way as things, specially with my wife, change on an hourly basis lol. Knowing the tracks early is a big help as I have been offline practising at Singapore and Abu Dhabi to try and get a little faster.

I'll list up some arguements for Istanbul as first race, I hope someone will do the same for Hockenheim :) (we need to confirm calendar as soon as possible)

Positives:
-I like the track very much
-Lots of slip-streaming -> good fights
-Wide track -> good fights
-Safe track (run-off areas) -> few dnf's (start season with good experiense for all)
-Ingame track -> can attract new members in practice period
-Istanbul have a PrestoGP history stretching back to out Beta Season 6 years ago :)

Negatives:
-I'm sure there are drivers who like the track less than me
-It is no longer on the f1 calendar :thumbsdown:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back