Schifty's Race Crew 1997

Hello, you could paint the helmets of Michael Schumacher and Ralf Schumacher in the 2001 season. And Williams of the 1992, 1993 and 1999.

thank you very much

Sorry I forgot to say that helmets from Michael Schumacher for Ferrari and Ralf Schumacher Williams as you did for the 1997 season.

thank you very much

regards

When will be the 1997 mod released?

Its will be no release date ... because when i finish something i release it... so for now, you can have all car, all helmet, all driver suit, all race and pit crew, all garage skin....

the only thing missing is menu art with language files and database. For that i dont know when its will be ready because i got a lot of difficulties.....

Menu art is done...
Language files need to be redone because i got a problem with Fisichella name... in game its appear, Jan Fisichella....

And car performance.... its a big mess for me to make its realistic to 97

Its will be no release date ... because when i finish something i release it... so for now, you can have all car, all helmet, all driver suit, all race and pit crew, all garage skin....

the only thing missing is menu art with language files and database. For that i dont know when its will be ready because i got a lot of difficulties.....

Menu art is done...
Language files need to be redone because i got a problem with Fisichella name... in game its appear, Jan Fisichella....

And car performance.... its a big mess for me to make its realistic to 97

I finally found out how to fix that.

You have to know, in the language file there is nico and nico2 (with db_ in front ofg it)
In the database, in the section with the drivers, there is a list with there front names. Nico Rosberg AND Nico Hülkenberg both have Nico there, the Nico is the id for the language file. So, both, Ros and Hül were connected with the same string in the language file (the front names).

So you just have to make one of these ids in the db to: nico2.

I dont know, whcih one is Fisichella and which one is magnussen, cause i am not working at your mod.

I use the same solution for the 2007 mod, works fine finally by me!

I hope, you can understand me ;) And that i could help!

I thought that you will release it in a pack as a mod, or something like that.

I wont..... Because i want to upload all my files here in Racedepartment but they got 100Mb files limit... so i need to make a pack like i did....

Its not a big deal to upload everything seperatly when you know i did it all of this alone.... i've make a lot of time on it..... its better like people really want it make an effort to download like i've upload it.

Also i dont want to use mediafire website or something else and in 6 month or later the link turn to dead.....

:) cheers

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years