Schifty's 1994 mod (WIP)

man, what do you want to change ?
this game is for the 2011 season, not the 1994 ! :'D
schifty is great when he creates the skins, suits, helmets etc. !

he can't change the car model, he can't change the starting lights (it's not important !)
and the sound i think you can'T change, you can do little things on the sound, but engine sounds i don't know !

schifty great work by the way, we work on a 2006 Season overhaul ... so if you want, we need helmet and suit skinner ! You're all welcome ;)

May be i wont get the time for you, the 22th september i quit almost 2 month for training with canadian army so may be if we got a proper internet and my laptop is good enough to run photoshop i will.

But i know Helmet could be a bit difficult to make, but for driver suit, i can share my template and also for team engineers if you want it

Great the Larrousse Kronenbourg livery is done for Brazil, look at it, the video will be on board of this car

larrou10.jpg

I'm actually working for all template to make, garage, truck, loading screen for now !

Helmet: 100% done
Car: 100% done
Driver suit: 100% done
Team engineers: 30% done
You are doing a great work! i'll be looking forward to this season :thumbsup: can you pls send me your suit template as i'm really struggling with suits. would be a great help. thanks

this week i did nothing because i'm working like 5am to 9 pm ( grrr lol)

You can't always just work on this kind of stuff; there's a real life out there as well. It's a pity that sometimes people seem to forget that you guys do all this stuff in your free time (does not go out to you, Medici!)

Keeping this fact in mind, the work you here at RD do is even more amazing, and any of us are glad that we have talented modders like you; we should not behave in a way to scare them away (like we obviously did with ML - I'd understand the reason for him quitting was the missing respect some people show).

We should be grateful and patient, especially if someone's working on a BIG project like you do, Schifty. Keep it up, mate, it really looks god - and it's still gonna be good if platypus F1 2012 is out! Looking forward to it, mate!

You can't always just work on this kind of stuff; there's a real life out there as well. It's a pity that sometimes people seem to forget that you guys do all this stuff in your free time (does not go out to you, Medici!)

Keeping this fact in mind, the work you here at RD do is even more amazing, and any of us are glad that we have talented modders like you; we should not behave in a way to scare them away (like we obviously did with ML - I'd understand the reason for him quitting was the missing respect some people show).

We should be grateful and patient, especially if someone's working on a BIG project like you do, Schifty. Keep it up, mate, it really looks god - and it's still gonna be good if platypus F1 2012 is out! Looking forward to it, mate!

i'm not working to 5am to 9 pm on the mod, but a real job (like for now army ... )

Yeah, that's what I meant - not always time to work on the mods; there's real jobs out there.

Looks like a little misunderstanding to me :)

Nevertheless, I hope you're gonna keep up the good work - it'll earn you no money, but a lot of respect of those who know how difficult it is! :thumbsup:

Never got really worried - at least not so far; I can imagine how much work you have to put in there... But I never imagined you'd give it up since, as far as I can tell, you've already come pretty far :)

All the best for your future work, I'm always checking out this thread for news!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 230 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 223 14.3%