F1 2011 Savegame corrupt after install patch 1.2

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello guys, excuseme for my english;
i have a problem with my career, after installing patch 1.2.
The game does not save more, and I'm stuck at the Silverstone Grand Prix.
how can I fix this?
They are forced to start career from the beginning?

I have The F1 2011 PC Version updated with patch 1.2, no mods installed and i've got the save game corrupted after some days playing. The game launches, loads my games for windows profile and after that, the game closes automatically. I know that fix: "Delete the GTEHXOSJZ_0 filed, make a copy of GTEHXOSJZ_1, rename the copy to GTEHXOSJZ_0". This too: "Start the game with the keyboard, then set your wheel again in game".
In my opinion, it's ridiculous for a game that is in the second patch and doesn't have a solution for this issue.
Does anybody know a definitive solution for this issue?

Grats.

I think the problem its related to usb inputs, when i can't start the game (crash to desktop on load) i remove the wheel, start the game with keyboard, save the game manual, exit and start the game again with the wheel attached.
For the first time i'm at season 4...

Here's a little trick I picked up after having to rerun Canada three times because autosave didn't work. When you first load the game, go to My F1 and run a manual save. If the little autosave spinning icon shows up, you should be good for the rest of your session. If not, exit the game and restart.
Check for the autosave icon between each session at the track too. If you don't see it, it isn't saving your progress.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 381 39.7%