Resource icon

Skins Sahara Force India 2014 - VJM07 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Still some areas arent not good looking (white parts have some black in it on the nose and the rear).

But i know that due to the mirroring problem we just cannot get any perfect skins, and this is by far the closest Force india to the real one...

Good Job gecki :p

Hmm, this skin looks funny on my 2014-mod, any special reason? I used this before:

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/resources/alternative-force-india-2014.2017/

And it looked fine. I would prefer to use yours, but i dont know why it looks funny...its all messed up and looks like its wrong skin on wrong car.
Simply. Because Luna renamed the Mclaren's files to force india ones so that the livery of thedeadman2007's force india which is based on Mclaren can be used in the place of Force India. Just simply replace the whole fc2 folder in your cars folder with the default original game files then install this car and don't install lunas.

Simply. Because Luna renamed the Mclaren's files to force india ones so that the livery of thedeadman2007's force india which is based on Mclaren can be used in the place of Force India. Just simply replace the whole fc2 folder in your cars folder with the default original game files then install this car and don't install lunas.

THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS! I was looking for a solution to this proble, and you solved my problem many thanks :) :) :)

OH NO BUT AFTER THIS I CAN'T ACCESS GP MODE WITH THE FORCE INDIA its just THROWING ME OFF THE GAME (CLOSES THE F1 2013) :( :(

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 355 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 497 39.2%