RSRBR2012 Update 01 Released

First issue I have noticed:
If you are using a widescreen monitor and previously used FixUp.ini to set the Aspect Ratio, it now looks badly distorted (squashed).
To correct this (sorta), go into your PlugIns Folder, open FixUp.ini and change:
fixAspectRatio=1
to
fixAspectRatio=0

When I think back of playing Gran Turismo, this car would be interesting:

Mitsubishi Starion Wagon 4WD

But this sounds good:)

EDIT: Is the full car pack updated already aswell, so I can install update and then the car pack again?

I looked in the "individual packs" section, but the last update of the H-pack was Dec.17th. Might have changed right now, though.
Roy, you can't always rely on the post dates for those car updates, often they update them but don't change the date.
The Group H was updated (I got it very soon after the Update 01 release), so it is the new one.
My rule of thumb - when they say to update a car pack, I just re-download it regardless of the post dates. Rallyesim are a bit sloppy at times in this regard, but it is great to have all this new stuff. :)

Roy, you can't always rely on the post dates for those car updates, often they update them but don't change the date.
The Group H was updated (I got it very soon after the Update 01 release), so it is the new one.
My rule of thumb - when they say to update a car pack, I just re-download it regardless of the post dates. Rallyesim are a bit sloppy at times in this regard, but it is great to have all this new stuff. :)
I see. Looked at the illustration-picture also just to see it was the same as from the initial release. But then it is download-time to test the Starlet and AE86 :)

You can only test the "Hachi-Roku" by drifting. The better you do it, the higher your Takumi skill isxD

Let me know if the full pack is updated, just not the date.

I still wonder who takes part in rallies with AE86s and Nissan Zs...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back