RSRBR 2012

I have a problem with RSRBR 2012.
I downloaded the car packs each separately/ Class.
But,when i want to drive with the Corolla WRC,the car looks weird.From inside view,i can see trough the whole car and everything is white inside. The same happening on the Puy du luc stage and bergheim with the other cars,any clue guys to solve this????.By the way... Anybody noticed any difference between this puy du luc stage and a older one? For me looks the same. New version?...where?
And..the car sounds all the same, the brutal sound of the 1995 impreza is gone.....Thanks any help,ideas guys!!!!

I have a problem with RSRBR 2012...................................Thanks any help,ideas guys!!!!

Matt, I've not yet had a chance to test all of those things on my new install yet. I'll try to test them today and let you know if I get the same.

HOWEVER, I'd strongly suggest that you post over at RallyeSim, I've seen lots of similar issues being reported, and a few have been identified for correction in Update 1 (due in a couple of weeks). Some are similar to yours, and the RallyeSim guys have been able to help them by running the diagnostic program that they provide, or by getting people to re-download and re-install some of the car packs.

Matt, I tested a few of your problems on my RSRBR2012.
The Corolla WRC (A8W-99) interior is ok, no problem.
My Imprezza 95 still sounds same as previous, still awesome growl. :cool:
Puy du Lac looks much the same to me, but it may only be small graphical updates or bug fixes.
So, I don't have your problems, suggesting something seems wrong with your installation.

Maybe try downloading the full car pack and installing over the top of your existing install.

Ok..Thanks Warren!...By the way,i did not make any rsrbr backup after uninstall the 2011 version.Maybe that cause the problem.
But i will uninstall everything and reinstall again.
I try to download the full carpack like last year from rallyesim,but my laptop notepad not open the file this time telling me choose what program to open it,and it's just numbers and letters there...since i'm not a geek i don't know how to open it.So that's why i choose to download the carpack separate...definetely something wrong with my installation,cause my new problem is sweet lamb stage loading screen drop me off....

Well...i solved a problems with the reinstall...everything is beautiful now. The impreza sound is great again!
Only issue is with the Corolla WRC interior problem,it's still there. But hope,the update will be fix this bug.

By the way,i did not make any rsrbr backup after uninstall the 2011 version.Maybe that cause the problem.

That shouldn't be a problem. I never backup the quoted files, I keep a screenshot or written record of my Controller and Video Settings and re-install everything from scratch. That way I know I'm not carrying any problems over to the new installation.

I try to download the full carpack like last year from rallyesim,but my laptop notepad not open the file this time telling me choose what program to open it,

That sounds like your trying to OPEN the file rather than just download it. You shouldn't be trying to open the file, it is an exe file, you just download it and then run the file by double clicking it after the install. OR maybe you had a corrupted download file from Rallyesim, I had heaps of them myself, I think their server was overloaded.
I can give you a link to the file in my Dropbox if necessary, but it may be best to wait for Update 1, I suspect we'll need to download some new car packs then.

The Sweet Lamb issue has been a problem to a few people in RSRBR2011. Changing Video resolutions, using Windowed Mode or Full 3D Mode, and changing FixUp.ini settings has helped others, but it remains a wierd issue. Pity, it's a great Stage.
Maybe we can work it out together but might be better by separate PM, or I'll send you my Email address if you wish.

Also, have a read of this thread:
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/rsrbr2011-update-07-released.35243/

I guess,i downloaded the corrupted file from rallyesim because it took 1 hour to finish the download and after got the sign to chose program to open it...But again,with reinstall everything is working now and no more sweet lamb and car sound issues!!!!
Only the Corolla bug...
Anyway... Always a pleasure to chat with you Warren,you are great help mate.
Thank you!

PS. The Polo WRC looks like a S2000 car to me,the model is no compare to the real Polo WRC. Hope somebody will create a better car model later on...

Strange thing is i never had any problem with the Sweet lamb stage in RSRBR2011.Never dropped me off before!!!!
But since 2012 edition,the stage sometimes loading in- sometimes drop me off with different cars in use.
I tried your ideas Warren,about update 7,and from another forum thread what you wrote above.But no works for me.
I guess that's it now with Sweet Lamb....shame,it's a great stage.

Stange problem, when I launch the game using the 'Launch RSRBR' button it wont let me have manual gears.
However if i use the 'Richard Burns Rally SSE' button the gears work fine.
The game works fine apart from this problem and I've double checked the mulligatawny profile but the problem remains.

Stange problem, when I launch the game using the 'Launch RSRBR' button it wont let me have manual gears.
However if i use the 'Richard Burns Rally SSE' button the gears work fine.
The game works fine apart from this problem and I've double checked the mulligatawny profile but the problem remains.

Go to settings within RSCentre, set manual gears there.

I'm still waiting for the All Packs download to finish (5+ hours):( I can't get onto the server to register for 2012 as yet but does anyone know if I'll be forced to use the 2011 registration or can I pick a totally new one ??

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%