Rizla Suzuki take over Toro Rosso HD ML2166

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Gave Ryder a sneek peek at this the other day while it was still WIP.

Tis now ready!!

Rizla Suzuki take over sponsorship of Toror Rosso.

Done in HD.

Everything changed completely.....basically a new team.

File contains.....

Driver suits for cutscenes
Driver suits for cars
Cars
New team helmets
Pitcrew
Racecrew
Brakeboard
Paddock area
Interior of trailor

Have also included DDS files for the persistent files that will change team logos and car selection screen.
You will need Ryders PSSG editor to import these files found here PSSG EDITOR

I didn't put them direct into the persistent files as you are all probably running your own versions of these.

NO YOU DON'T GET THE GIRLIES!! :roflmao:

As per normal please back up any files due to be changed first.

Enjoy it if you use it.

:sneaky:

suzukiteam.jpg

pitcrew.jpg

garages.jpg

trailorpaddock.jpg

driversuits.jpg

carsk.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE

Sorry for the amount of pictures, but it was suggested the other day that my montage pictures couldn't be properly seen.

:D

WOW that is really sweet. Are you planning on doing more classic F1 Liveries like your other ones? As you create the complete set instead of just the car.

Great Work.

WOW that is really sweet. Are you planning on doing more classic F1 Liveries like your other ones? As you create the complete set instead of just the car.

Great Work.

Got a few things in the pipeline.....but not giving anything away.

BIG project if I ever get the time to finish it.

just great .... But I just have a question .. Where can I find the helmet RIZLA for the career mode? Is Present it in this mode?

Thanks From Italy...

PS: Excusme For My Bad English :)

just great .... But I just have a question .. Where can I find the helmet RIZLA for the career mode? Is Present it in this mode?

Thanks From Italy...

PS: Excusme For My Bad English :)

The helmets are only in the team liveries.

If you want them for use in career mode you'll need to extract the helmet texture and import them into the GEN helmet of your choice.

You need Ryders PSSG editor I've put the link in the first post.

Run the editor as administrator, and navigate too the livery_00 or livery_01 file in the car folders and open it.

Export the helmet both high and low texturesto a new file somewhere (desktop is best).

Open the bespokehelmets folder in game, and import the dds file from desktop to a gen file of your choice. Then save and the helmet will be in the gen file you placed it.

Will not show on the select screen, so remember which file you putit in.

Please ML.. Can you explain how to import files. Dds (of Suzuky car) in the folder of the game? I can not find their files to edit...
Thank's in advance and excusme, but i'm not an expert of mod.... :cry:

Please ML.. Can you explain how to import files. Dds (of Suzuky car) in the folder of the game? I can not find their files to edit...
Thank's in advance and excusme, but i'm not an expert of mod.... :cry:

You don't need to export any cars...the files are ready just to go into game. Just copy the files Exept the persistent folder into the game filesoverwriting the originals. Just make a copy of the originals first so you can always put them back if you want too.

You use PSSG editor as I said in the opening posting.

If you really don't know what you are doing with the files, you really shouldn't be mucking around with you game....it'll probably crash because you end up doing something wrong.

But you do it pretty much the same way as you do the helmets as I explained earlier. But you open up the b_nonpersistent file in the frontend folder.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 292 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 259 13.5%