rFactor 2 Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
i downloaded the formula ISI from rfactor 2 website and all seemed certain colour schemes. later on i looked and they seemed copies of f1 colour schemes like redbull and lotus...was i imagining it at first or were the colour schemes changed with update?:O_o:

Check this link HERE

may i ask how you get these cars and are there any others from same year other than mclaren? thanks.

Check this link HERE and yes, it's only the McLaren. :p

Have you seen this video of Lee Ross (aka BsNismo) :
It is fantastic, Senna has risen ... I've never seen anything like it.
The sensation of speed is extraordinary! What is the behavior of the car when driving?
I do not have Rfactor2 but seeing this video, I find it hard to understand that some people criticize this software ...?

I've just stumbled upon this. This is the greatest piece of sim racing footage i have ever seen! The sound, the car, you can even smell the oily rags the mechanics are holding in the pits...even the submarining is fabulous too.
I wish i could have this car/mod on my rfactor2 but alas it seems it's not compatible with build 101. Thx jrcn50 for sharing :thumbsup:

I've just stumbled upon this. This is the greatest piece of sim racing footage i have ever seen! The sound, the car, you can even smell the oily rags the mechanics are holding in the pits...even the submarining is fabulous too.
I wish i could have this car/mod on my rfactor2 but alas it seems it's not compatible with build 101. Thx jrcn50 for sharing :thumbsup:

Hey Bill my man! :) I got this working in build 101. When I get home I could upload it, but not to RD as this mod gets updated after every change made to a track or other mod, which makes it have a million final version releases.

Hey Bill my man! :) I got this working in build 101. When I get home I could upload it, but not to RD as this mod gets updated after every change made to a track or other mod, which makes it have a million final version releases.

Hi m8 :),
I don't understand the whole mod update issues as i haven't really explored rf2 yet but if i can get hold of this mod somehow it would make my year i think ! :D
My wife, 2 kids and now my visiting in-laws are all suffering from a tummy bug and more, so my house this last week or so has been a gloomy, downcast place...when i saw this Vid yesterday it picked me up :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back