rFactor 2 Open Beta is OUT!

*yawn*

What part of 'you are paying for the final game in advance' and 'you can have a refund if you don't like the beta' are people having so much difficulty understanding?

If you don't like that policy don't buy it and wait for the gold release. What's the big problem?

Sorry but the paid musician doesn't play good music. That's a fact of life! Still ISI should be thankfull that the people is willing to test an unfinished product and provide them feedback for improvements, instead of charging for it in advance, we're are the customers and the company must be devoted to us, not the other way around. Still seems totally ridiculous to me.

And for sure I won't pay for it in advance, you can bet!

Sorry but that's my opinion.

Ive only just got it, ive installed all of the mods with the ModMgr, they say they are installed, when I boot up the game, it only says all tracks and vehicles in the Select Series Menu, however when i click on Select Vehicle, i can select the cars from the Mods, the tracks are there, when i go to race, it gets about 3 quarters of the way through the loading screen and then it says rFactor 2 has stopped working??
any solutions??
Thanks

Sorry but the paid musician doesn't play good music. That's a fact of life!

I think you'll find the unpaid musician doesn't play at all. That's a fact of the entertainment industry.

Still ISI should be thankfull that the people is willing to test an unfinished product and provide them feedback for improvements,

I'm sure thy will be appreciative - it was their idea to do it this way.

instead of charging for it in advance, we're are the customers and the company must be devoted to us, not the other way around. Still seems totally ridiculous to me.

Once again I'll say it... You can have a refund if you don't like it. You aren't forced to take part in the beta, so if u don't want to, don't do it. And especially don't moan about it here, go spam the ISI forums instead.

Sorry but the paid musician doesn't play good music. That's a fact of life! Still ISI should be thankfull that the people is willing to test an unfinished product and provide them feedback for improvements, instead of charging for it in advance, we're are the customers and the company must be devoted to us, not the other way around. Still seems totally ridiculous to me.

Do you play iRacing? I know i do and have spent a hell of a lot on it and enjoy that immensly, and that is no more than a beta.

looks like i need to activate my licence, probably that's why i appear as "unknown" on the rd servers. the visuals are one of the worst disappointments i have seen ever, feels like ten years ago and i have all settings to max (intel i7 chip), gameplay though is nice

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back