rFactor 2 Open Beta is OUT!

Of course its a beta, the NTM is flawed as is a lot of other parts, I love iracing but it will always be a WIP beta as new features come out.

Then every software is a beta.

But when you are adding new features, usually is not considered a beta... usually we call beta a final product that you suspect may contain bugs to fix. Adding a new feature is not part of a beta test, is a development.

Hey. do you have to pay to use the Beta? How much? Also, how big is the download?
do i have to buy the game before i cant try the beta , its just all greyed out

Well...
To connect to anything online, RD or other, you will need to subscribe to the multiplayer part yes.This is included 18 months with beta (6 mths beta, 12moths after), included in the price,, beta usage and game when released fully..

Lifetime membership price includes beta, game when released and lifetime multiplayer membership.
With the lifetime subscription you dont have the pay the annual 12 dollars for the online services. :)
The other option you have is to buy the normal version wich is arround 43 dollars i believe but then you need to pay 12 dollars every year for the online services. Paying for that starts in 18 months as its already included now. :)

Yes you have to pay, but you are paying for the game up front, with access to the beta.

Amongst others, this has been said many a time. Just a quick look through the threads here.

A demo will be released when the game is fully released - ie: on the shelves in shops.

I have 2 questions please:

1- If I buy the rfactor2 the $43.99 and after that I want to get the live time service is it possible to upgrade or not? and what is the fee then?

2- If I buy the rfactor2 the $43.99 I will get 18 months also or just one year?

Best!

I have 2 questions please:

1- If I buy the rfactor2 the $43.99 and after that I want to get the live time service is it possible to upgrade or not? and what is the fee then?

2- If I buy the rfactor2 the $43.99 I will get 18 months also or just one year?

Best!

A previous answer...
With the lifetime subscription you dont have the pay the annual 12 dollars for the online services. :)
The other option you have is to buy the normal version wich is arround 43 dollars i believe but then you need to pay 12 dollars every year for the online services. Paying for that starts in 18 months as its already included now. :)

Nobody knows wha the upgrade would be after initial purchase, or if it is financially viable to go for the option you mention - but you can do the maths for yourself

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back