RedBull Tribal Helmet. HD

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Done a tribal effect helmet for RedBull in HD.

Works with or without rear fin.

Carries Kinky Kylie on the back of the helmet.

Tribal effect incorporated within the actual RedBull logo on the side and front.

4096 for high and 2048 for low textures.

On a black carbon base.

Have included the image posted to display helmet in this posting, so if you want to crop one of the helmets and put it into the frontend file for helmet selection screen you can.

Always back up your files first please.

redbulltattoo.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE

pattern consists of white lines in the shape of V. You can try some of the lines to make red? figure will be more lively, less boring and looks more complicated and more interesting.
Try, please, here's a sketch of how I see it, but I have not tried it in 3d

956143.png

Nope sorry do not like that at all.

Far too busy.

Generally tribal patterns tend to be monotone (one colour) thats the whole point.

It helps bring out the redbull logos aswell.....in what you have done, they have been lost almost completely.

The version you have put up has actually made me feel quite ill.

If you find it boring......go ahead and give one of your own designs a try......I look forward to seeing it.

I would create my own skins of helmets and cars if i could...
But the fact is - i have no experience level in modding skins, nothing and it costs time to try and learn
:(

Hey Ml just have to say great work again. love it in white, have a mate that says that maybe chrome where you have it carbon and a fluro yellow or green for tribal, just a thought. But i love it. id love to try to mod one but really cant find the time to play little lone mod. thanks for the skin.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back