Realistic FFB v3.0

Great solution ! I love this.
I am having the Thrustmaster T500 F1 wheel and feels just great.
I have just "switched" from F1 for the PS3 to the PC and I feel I am having a different game.
Just awesome
Regards
Sven

What is the procedure for installing this mod? I downloaded the mod and read the txt file<, but I am not sure how to do it. I got the drivers view mod from the same author I LOVE IT!!!!

just tried realistic medium tarmac with my CSW and CS pedals V2, and it is 100% better than the original. Many thanks for sharing your great work. Will post my Clubsport settings after I test it a little longer. Well done!

I'll look forward to test this one. I've tested some others settings as Venom's but wasn't 100% enjoyed by the feeling of the wheel.

Appreciate that someone take time to do something right about the FFB.

I'll give feedback when tested.

I fanally got time to test it... For now, I'm not enjoyed by the realistic with medium tarmac option. Some times I feel like if there is an assistance in the steering wheel...

I bought my new pc at the beginning of the month and hadn't thought about changing the profiler settings for now. It has to be done...

What profiler settings are you using?

Forget my previous post:cautious:. It was that weird Vsync bug...

But, Roberto, what a great job you made! FFB is amazing with your files! (Realistic medium tarmac).

Thanks for the work!

Due to the bad standard FFB from Codemasters, I was playing with a Xbox 360 controller.
Will it make me use the G27 to play with? :sneaky: I'm really excited to try it later, at home.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 286 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 39.9%