Real Weather 3 - F1 2011 - Coming Soon

iqzhwz.jpg

F1_2011+2012-04-07+18-29-34-92.jpg

F1_2011+2012-04-07+18-29-40-76.jpg

F1_2011+2012-04-07+22-29-50-40.jpg

Real Weather 3 - F1 2011 Codemasters

The codemasters did a good job in this new version of the game, however, on the climate, unlike the previous F1 2010, much has been lost, perhaps in an attempt to make the game lighter, but for those who are fascinated with F1 2010, there was a big disappointment on the part of the climatic effects in this version of 2011, and this mod aims to give back to the user, the fascination with the weather effects
The mod:
4 versions and 2 types initially, decided to make 2 types, a very light, only the effect of rain spray from cars and other more complete with spray droplets on the helmet and swirling water in the tires, so those who like to use a heavy challenge, and who wants to have a better effect on the spray without Dificult the gameplay uses the light
Light Version
- Spray spirally
Heavy Version

- Spray spirally
- Crystal Drops
- Drops in greater numbers
- Vortex of water increased
- New smoke effects

installation:
to open the installer agree to the license and choose which version you want to use are fiveversions, one is the restoration
get registration code here and use in installer
the installer is programmed to locate the disk where windows is installed
so if you have the game on another partition check first.
Steam users must manually configure the directory also
NOTE:
- Avoid using this mod with mod lighting as the gladlights, loses much effect on the spray of water, and visibility is much more difficult
- Starting this update, use only the restoration to the original version 1.1
the restoration of the old version, it will not restore some xml files
- Do not steal my work, this is ugly and disagreeable to all, make your own, for all to enjoy, you will be much greater
changelog:
version 1.0
- 4 versions and 2 types added weather
- Light version : spray water spiral, and no other changes, so that the visibility be slightly better
- Heavy version : sprays, smokes, water droplets modified, crystalline, and more becoming a more realistic experience for experts and for those who like a more challenging
version 1.1
- Added 2 versions with Spray Short and Long
- Added version to play online with Spray Short
- Fixed smokes in dry climate
- Texture to the light proximity to be placed in car_gen_high.pssg manually

Acknowledgments:
God, My Daughter, JukaDark, La Plata, Dani Yonamine, RDDev, F1 and the community
BetaTesters : JukaDark, La Plata

Sorry english

GET SERIAL CODE HERE

1.0 Version

DOWNLOAD MOD 4SHARED

DOWNLOAD MOD MEDIAFIRE

1.1 Version

DOWNLOAD MOD 4SHARED

DOWNLOAD MOD MEDIAFIRE

DONATE TO AUTHOR

Please do not steal my work, do your own job and you will be much better seen here and anywhere

Made by vlasovas.

Hi vlasovas
can u some changes in this mod?
Rain fall size so big in 2nd picture and video (this very long line) this is not real size
if u want real size see the video

Hi vlasovas
can u some changes in this mod?
Rain fall size so big in 2nd picture and video (this very long line) this is not real size
if u want real size see the video

at the time, I do not like seeing the video, because my internet is 2G
I'll wait for the reviews of the launch after see what I can do
but the real intent is to give a water bath at who's playing, I'm making it clear to all, the mod name would be "Want to take a bath?"
is very wet!
I'm currently making decisions about the drops, size, quantity, performance, etc.

spray, in my opinion I am satisfied, a friend of mine, who is a pilot, tested the mod and he said that this is the visibility that you have it, then the time will not change.
What I liked is that you have to keep looking to see the track, made the most gameplay intersting for those who like a challenge

the drops of water are running on the screen until the end without disappearing, that's good!

sorry english

vlasovas nice to see you again:)

Vlas my man.....nice to see you back again :D

thanks my brother !!! ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%