Real KERS and DRS

each year they promise, they just keeping us warm lol. Due to the huge fanbase of rf they are able to stretch it everytime because of the succes rf is in my opinion. However there comes a point that the patience of people is over if you ask me. Time for a change i would say.

Anyway interested to see what will happen if we use something like this, last year we had a similair boost thingy wich was not suported by everyone. :D

each year they promise, they just keeping us warm lol. Due to the huge fanbase of rf they are able to stretch it everytime because of the succes rf is in my opinion. However there comes a point that the patience of people is over if you ask me. Time for a change i would say.

Anyway interested to see what will happen if we use something like this, last year we had a similair boost thingy wich was not suported by everyone. :D

Boosting was silly last year, not real racing at all. if we had Kers and DRS it would just be the same, so i hope FSR do not implement them into next years mod.

As has been said, we don't suffer from dirty air so DRS isn't needed, but I think KERS would add an extra dynamic to the racing, and it wouldn't give anyone an unfair advantage because we'd all have the same.

What i think is KERS used in the way DRS is used, certain activation points so you can use the full boost, no the full way around the lap.

Defo no to DRS, i don't like it because it ruins lower cars chances of getting high places, Canada for example, Schumacher would of been 2nd or atleast 3rd but due to Webber's DRS he could sail past, (only just)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.4%