2010 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE On)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • THCgaliza

Teamname: Super Lemon Haze
Driver: Yago Galiza
Prefered car list:
1.Alfa Romeo 156 2007
2.Audi A4 STCC
3.BMW 320i e46 2007

Argh crap. I can't do sunday nights, shame, woud love to take part in this. Good luck to all that are, and have fun. Could only compete on Saturday with the times scheduled, any chance on the day being changed to saturday?

hmm.. is it dangerous if lets say, I have to skip 2-3 races? Because Im not working standard monday-friday schedule, I may also work sundays 2nd shift? what if that happens?

About the format, i like a single race of more than 60 min. Now tactics such as saving tyres, fuel and pitstop will be more important. Also concentration will become a fact to consider. If you have 2x30 min all these points won't really matter. For example: if you are a hotlapper and qualified on 1st you still have a change to finish 1st,. Try that in a 60+ min race, with steady paced, tactical racers...
I do agree with the suggestion that a grid full of experienced drivers will reduce the chance of a destruction derby. But as a experienced driver you might ask yourself: Wich is the best way to prove driver skills and insight of tacticts, 60+ min or 2x30min?

I as a fan of the WTCC, like the format and aggressiveness on the track, of course it is hard these races there not touches and incidents, but I really appreciate even the world touring car championship. :)
So support the sprint races with inversion grid as in reality, i like the format of the RDTCC S5 will be interesting just be WTCC. :cool:

RDTCC S5 - Absences

Every monday after the race this thread will be opened.
Here you can post your absence for the upcoming race.
This thread will be closed on the first Wednesday after the race.

Absence

This is the most important part of the league briefing you need to understand! If you are invited to drive the league we expect you to be present during all the races of the season. If you happen to miss out on an event and go missing in action afterwards without giving any notice the race staff reserve the rights to terminate your licensed member status on RaceDeparment.

We assume that you can participate all the races!

for the format I would definitely go for two races WTCC style, it just works out so well with these cars.

here's another idea: How about sporting one star on the driver door for each RD TCC tournament (or its predecessors) you have participated in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back