RDRC Season 6 - Rally World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this video is not my presentation for this year, it's just that by the time I made this video it was supposed to be the presentation but plans changed and I changed car and team so the video is now irrelevant, so here it is, the car that wasn't used:

and on the subject of unused presentations, I leave you with another one I made for another championship that wasn't used either.

Thanks, we will make an official presentation for M-Sport later.

As I believe that the Hyundai will still take some time to hit the special stages, I'd love someone to make a personal skin for my current car so I can look nice while I fail(on the highlight videos?):p

Or check rallysim if they have some skins for your car that you could user over the default skin;)

I also need to find a solution for my Porsche quickly, I don't want it to be default red in any videos:(

Been testing the Rothmans & Martini liveries posted on rallysim(used the Martini livery during the Norway Rally), but I'd prefer someone to help me out with a more personal one.

Who's a good painter on here?:p

Actually...

it might be a good idea to paint the Porsche in the same colours as the Hyundai works car. That way, it would be easier to understand for which car I am waiting for:p

Thanks for the tips guys. I know the basics of car skinning, having made many liveries in many sims, I just wasn't sure of the RBR specifics, like what DXT type to save the .dds as, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 204 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 148 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 109 7.5%