RDRC Season 4 - General discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could we not have the Grade 2 still use the 1.6s like grade 1? I mean, grade 1 and 2 were using the same WRC cars this season, and its great for the competition.
The old 00-08 cars are just getting...too old.

yeah :) I'm probably only getting half the conversation anyway, I've been pretty busy the past few days. sorry if I sounded ignorant, I really didn't mean to :redface:

Thats good :)
I hope I've worked my way up to grade 2, I tried so hard this season! :confused:
I just wished that it would be the new 1.6s because both 1 and 2 had the same ones last year and if we ran the same format again next season, it would be more realistic also ;)

Grade 1: A8W-11

I am going to be grade 1 next season I think and I hate the new WRC cars and would not want to race if that was my only option. I prefer the idea of older WRC like 03-06 as opposed to the new ones. Limiting one group of peoples car choice to 3 cars seems stupid to me personally.

I was thinking more :

Grade 1 : A8W03-A8W11
Grade 2 : A8W03-A8W06 / N4_S2000
Grade 3 : N4_1/2/3 / N4_S2000
Grade 4 : N4_1/2/3

Non-team championship class for everyone - Gr.A rally cars.

Just my thoughts,

Oscar.

I am going to be grade 1 next season I think and I hate the new WRC cars and would not want to race if that was my only option. I prefer the idea of older WRC like 03-06 as opposed to the new ones. Limiting one group of peoples car choice to 3 cars seems stupid to me personally.

I was thinking more :

Grade 1 : A8W03-A8W11
Grade 2 : A8W03-A8W06 / N4_S2000
Grade 3 : N4_1/2/3 / N4_S2000
Grade 4 : N4_1/2/3

Non-team championship class for everyone - Gr.A rally cars.

Just my thoughts,

Oscar.

Something I would agree on, just the non-team championship class for everyone.. It should include RWD cars :p

It is possible to have a grading rally where one can lose grading too?
In that case i will take part so i can drive in a S2000 class next year:rolleyes:
I realy don't like any wrc car. It's ok to drive the WRC cars, but boring. The S2000 car are awsome to drive. You can just throw them around and play with them as you like.

• Deleted member 950

It is possible to have a grading rally where one can lose grading too?
In that case i will take part so i can drive in a S2000 class next year:rolleyes:
I realy don't like any wrc car. It's ok to drive the WRC cars, but boring. The S2000 car are awsome to drive. You can just throw them around and play with them as you like.
I know re-grading is possible through Grading Rally, but I'm not sure if it is possible to regrade to a lower one.
Probably need to wait the new grades to be established first

Actually I'm still ungraded until now.:) If possible maybe we two do the grading together. (Now my priority is S2000/R2 in between, through if 2wd cup exist I will likely join that)

Well... i´m really confused, i´ve tried to read older post but i still not understand what grade i will be for the next season...lolol
Can anyone help me... This season i was grade 2...

• Deleted member 950

Well... i´m really confused, i´ve tried to read older post but i still not understand what grade i will be for the next season...lolol
Can anyone help me... This season i was grade 2...
Just looking the S4 regulations. May vary from S5's but worth referencing.

---
-If a driver with an existing grade from a previous RDRC season wishes to be re-graded they can request to run a grading event. These drivers can be moved into a higher grade from their current grade, but not moved lower.
-Should a driver fail to score grade points during the season they will fall to the next grade. However, from season 4 a driver will not be able to fall lower than one grade from their highest achieved grade.
(Article 2, Championship Entry)
---
(I made into 2 points to make it more clear)

I thought 2WD cup drivers will have a different judgement criteria. Because Grade 2 and Grade 3 was spitted in last season. But at least you will still in Grade 2 as you scored grade point,

And for Magnar, I would need to say sorry the answer of lowering oneself grade through grading rally is no, unless S5's regulation changes allow Grade 1 to use a S2000.

Not sure how the new management decides to go about it all yet, but yes, Season 4 rules are a decent indicator.
That's why suggestions are welcome, otherwise it's assumed all is well, and we have the same ruleset next year :D

I should probably collate all the suggestions for Season 5 rules in a single post, so it's easier for everyone.

• Deleted member 950

.... did I make it into grade 1 again? dunno lol oooops.
I better not border too much on this post as somebody is opening a new one.

I just arrange some provisional grading to all RDRC, If S4's Grade 1 and Grade 2 crietia unchanged in S5, i.e.

Grade 1 - Finish in overall top 5 in any RDRC race
Grade 2 - Finish in top 10 in any RDRC race
A Driver failed to score point in respective grade will demote to one grade, if he/she is in his/her highest.

(only list driver who is on entry list last season,remember this is for reference only)

Grade 1

Nigel Atkins
Magnar Haarstadsveen
Manuel De Samaniego
Dariusz Swiderski
Tor Anders Berven
Tapio Rinneaho
John Cunningham

Fernanfo Agapito (Promoted)
Roy Magnes (Promoted)
Craig Masters (Promoted)
Andrew Koojo (Promoted)
Alasdair Beck (Promoted)
Jack Hintz (Promoted)
Warren Daves (Promoted)
Jani Nylander (Promoted)
Tero Leppanen (Promoted)
Dubravko Sparovec(Promoted)
Gundars Brigis(Promoted)
Jeff Feaker(Promoted)
Ricardo Freitas(Promoted)
Timo Hakkarainen (Promoted)

Grade 2

Henri Korpela
Viesturs Priede
Andris Laskins
Olli Kauppinen
Lukasz Demolin
Martin Buchan
Emil Pribanic
Manveer Singh

Ross McGregor (Promoted)
Norbert Serban (Promoted)
Paul Newton (Promoted)
David Jundt (Promoted)
Mark Johnston (Demoted)
Mark Birney (Demoted)
Jakub Sulej (Demoted)
Simone Demi (Demoted)

(For Ole, I prefer not put in the list as he run for 2WD cup, same case as Rick Bamford and Silvio Cro, Tom Peters should be promoted to at least grade 2 however as he scored 1 point)

Many has been moved into grade 1 I see. Through It means more people to lost right use a SWRC, I got that point...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back