RDRC Season 2 : Sign-up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Senad Subasic - Subaru Impreza N11 - Champions' League - no team - mfodor

Hopefully Robb will join me in another season :)

EDIT: seems I'm running solo in this one

EDIT2: Number 17 if possible. If not, 176

Rick Bamford - Ford Focus WRC08 - Premier League - JME Rallysport - (Lucifer)

Still looking for a team mate if anyone wants to join in. I'll be releasing my skin and new sponsors soon. i think it's gonna look great;)

Simone Demi - Subaru Impreza S14 WRC 2008 - Premier League - Demi Racing Team - (simonedemi)

Rick if you want I can become one of your team mates,let me know... I don't like to be a Team Manger... ;-)

For sure Senad , I'm in, bu not yet decided about what car to drive. I'll choose between Impreza WRC 2008 or Impreza N14 or some S2000 (but Subaru dosen't have a S2000 car) and I don't want to change our team name (or you have better inspiration in finding a team name?) .
2779( even got my no. for 2011) r27kul - - car depending on the budget :) .

Robi Kulcsar - TBD - TBD - TBD- r27kul

I want no. 27 is no one is against :).

I guess not every body has seen the team championship rules fully.

"Each team MUST consist of 2 drivers, both being from the same league and driving the same car."

And if you can drive with the same skin (different number and names) it would look VERY cool in the replays.

I recon that I didn't read this rule, but it's kind of strange for me. Yes, where the big boys are in WRC, the teams are with the same cars, but here ? In my country teams are usually made of one car in N, one in A and one in H (WRC). I can't understand why the same league, but even stranger, why the same car? The same livery I agree, only it's hard to find someone to paint 2 different cars.
Sorry for off topic.
Rules are rules, so if it's possible I want to compete:

Robi Kulcsar - Subaru Impreza WRC 2008 S12 - Premier League - I don't know yet - r27kul

I'll be Mads Ostberg of this Championship :).

Eckhart von Glan - Mitsu Evo6 - Premier - Blue Flag Racing - Eckhart von Glan

we'll sort out on our home forum who will join me in this, I suppose my two Polish teammates will want to form their own Polish Blue Flag team, but maybe I can get one of my Swedes to sign on :)

Team FOG only has me playing this game and league so that counts me out then or can I just be a "privateer" team, as funds have been a bit tight for the team with the sponsors suffering during the GFC and cutting back on a second car :D ?

Looks like Damien and I will be teaming up in a WRC08 Subaru Impreza S14 for this season.

Warren Dawes - Subaru Impreza S14 WRC 2008 - Premier League - TBA - WAD53

More details to follow.

Eddie Mann - TBA - Premier League - K-K RallyTech - EddieX

Still testing, but still have hope in the Japanese manufacture's.. noted not much love for the Sub WRC08 older gen, could be me?

Will update soon.

Wanna join me with my Subi 08 WRC S12 ? I promise I'll try to finnish all stages :) , this much I can do !

If your team offer is @ me Robb? i would be happy to form a team with you, however i'm still testing all cars to see which one suits me.
At this stage i'm making really good friends with the 'other' Subi WRC 08, i think this car got some potential, i quite like the 4dr sedan over the S12 hatchbk to, i haven't tested the Subi S12 yet so i could change my mind.

If you get a better offer frm someone else in the meantime, don't wait for me:cool:.

Wow these WRC08's have definitely got some bite to them compared to the 05's :eek:, 2 very different cars.

BTW i think your DNF stats are better than mine, so i think finishing stages is not a problem for you.

If your team offer is @ me Robb? i would be happy to form a team with you, however i'm still testing all cars to see which one suits me.
At this stage i'm making really good friends with the 'other' Subi WRC 08, i think this car got some potential, i quite like the 4dr sedan over the S12 hatchbk to, i haven't tested the Subi S12 yet so i could change my mind.

If you get a better offer frm someone else in the meantime, don't wait for me:cool:.

Wow these WRC08's have definitely got some bite to them compared to the 05's :eek:, 2 very different cars.

BTW i think your DNF stats are better than mine, so i think finishing stages is not a problem for you.

Eddie, I could be wrong, but isn't the S12 the 4 dr and the S14 is the Hatchback? I think you both like the same car (S12 4 dr).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back