RDRC S5 Round 12 - Rally of Wales (16th – 19th November)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so, this last rally showed my all season performance....I've tried to be so brave, and do the maximum attack throught the stages, but today I actually died on the muddy roads....I've had a minor mistake on the Chirdnhead stages, which caused a serious steering problem, and I've lost my concentration....so the results are 2 CFH, and finally ended up in the trees of the Loch Ard...
Otherwise, thanks to all the organiers for this entataining seaso, and see you in next season ;)

So we arrive at the season finalle in Wales! (nice video BTW)

I have great memories from the last time I competed here, it was Sébastien Levret's last RDRC Rally back in 2011 (time flies! :cry:)

So I started very nervous and with a goal in mind which was trying to win but not crashing out like last time in Spain and it all went well overall, I slid wide on the same corner that I slid wide back in 2011 in Sheppherds shield and arriving at the power stage I took a mild approach as Loch Ard gave me headaches during practice, but I'm happy that I didn't have to call for help and didn't retire this time, good luck to my fellow rally drivers who are yet to run.

Thanks to the organizers for a great year and congratulations on a job well done all season and also well done to all participants who have gone trough the hundreds of kilometers and 159 stages of the 12 exhausting rounds of the championship.

¡Hasta pronto!

Bugger:5:30 penalty for one of those dam tiny concrete x-mas trees... on stage 13! Only had to drive round that carpark after and I was home.... The horror, the shame, the ruined sunday (got up early and everything ffs)... those left to run, and I mean this mooooost sincerily... good luck!:whistling: (hope your wheels fall off)

On a happier note, even with that I still mangaed to kick ass in my session! Yeaaaaaaaaaah baby. Top dog, numero uno... (yes, yes, there was only me in the session)

Jack and the team: Seriously, thank you all very very much for volunteering so much time, fantastic job! You gents deserve a well earned break.

Competitors: See you all next year!

jc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.3%